hubby not as silly as i thought.....

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
well most of you no that i think im pg again dint want hubby to catch on after what happened last time i no he will be sick with worry and hes starting a new job and everything.
well lastnite we was laid in bed just about to go to sleep and he turns to me and says "manda are you pregnant"
i says no dont be silly why?
he says "well your boobs are sore and so is your bits, when did that happen last time"
i just laughed and dint say nothing am hoping hes just passed it off as something else luckily he doesnt no about any other of my symtoms
why are men really cleaver when you dont want them to be this is the bloke after all that thought the brasilian mountins where called the peru's lol
manda x

It's mad isn't it. Last month I had a chemical pregnancy and it was Andrew who suspected I was pregnant because of the feel of my boobs (a subject he is very well versed on)

Bless him.

lol they do spot the sillyist things sometimes im quite lucky with arron as hes not really a boob man more a bum man so im good on that part :D
manda x

It was the opposite for me! OH always said I was and get me all excited then af would turn up. When I fell he didn't suspect anything atall!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back