nasty hubby

roseanimal

Reaction score
well today hubby asked what was going on. I told him i had a few preg symptoms but was waiting til the bloods came back. I went on to explain my symptoms to which he laughed and replied "I'm tired and gassy and haven't had a period in over 27 years. I must be pregnant too!" HOW RUDE! I know those are pretty generic symptoms but wtf!

He was obviously trying to make me laugh but :talkhand:

Men can be so insensitive at times. They dont realise the pain we go through every damn month when it goes to plan let alone when things go wrong. Big :hug:

Hun, tell me to mind my own business but read back your post...your OH asked what was going on! :shock: Alot of blokes aren't even interested enough to enquire how its going :lol: I think he was only trying to make you laugh :D Definately not being nasty!

I know he was trying to make me laugh but it's just that the symptoms were what's been keeping me vaguely hopeful (very important to me in a long cycle) and he doesn't get how much it sucks to be constantly waiting for af - I've had a sanitary towel on since mid december!! also, at least 5 times I dash to the loo thinking af has arrived just to find it's just cm again - which confuses me. wy is it there? does it show something I'm missing? I'm not ovulating, I don't have an infection...

:wall: :wall: :wall:

sorry to have a grump!

eta he's been really nice actually, always asking if af has arrived etc. It's really just the cycle that's getting me down - I just wish I knew what was going on in there!

It is frustrating I know, took me a year to fall with Isaac. I used ovulation kits in the end, that way I at least had a postitive result every month even if it wasn't my pregnancy positive, and it made me feel much better and gave me consolation and reassurance that my body was doing what it should be doing so it was just a matter of time. Either that or my OH had a problem, maybe remind your OH of that then he might be a bit more considerate :lol: I'm only joking hun, its not funny I know :hug:

Awww :hug: :hug: :hug: hon. They can be so thick sometimes, even though we love them. I read that to my DH and he just had this look on his face like 'uh oh...that guy has a death wish.' :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back