my bloke .... (this will make you giggle)

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
well hes a bit of a dounut sometimes well most of the time and hes always comign up with these silly ideas
first lot are to do with ttc'ing
i told him i had heard that if i put my feet up on the wall after bd'ing my chances are lifted a little so later that night he told me to do and they he desided he was going to do it so i dint feel lonley lol
then he came up with 2 ideas to keep his baby makers inside me first was a cork put inside me i quickly pointed out the problems
sencond one even funnier he desided he will take the day of work and lay in bed with me all day with one of his fingers "up there" to stop any falling out!!!
but he really pulled the classic lastnight we was laid in bed he turned to me and said "i no your pregant" i said what how? thinking he new something i dint his answer......."i can see it in your eyes" lol bless him hes only trying to be hopefull i no and he does make me giggle alot always putting a smile on my face
thought id share with you all to put a smile on your faces today :D :D :D
manda x

Aaaw he sounds so cute :D Can't wait to hear what he comes up with when you get pg :lol:

i dread to think what he will come up with when i do actualy get pg
manda x
p.s yer hes a great guy im proud of him

how cute!!! But is the finger option for his benefit or yours/the potential baby's? lol :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back