HSG tomorrow!

MissJuly10

Reaction score
Sitting here thinking of all the things I've got to do this week when it dawned on me that my HSG is tomorrow morning. :shock:

Pointless post really but I just can't believe it's here already!

:faint:

x

Thanks girls. Glad DH has taken the day off work to be there for me, but it means I won't be able to update til Thursday sometime.

Eeeek!

x

Good luck Miss July, you are much braver than me, look forward to the update on Thursday.

Love Gizzy xxxx

Thanks hun. Don't think I'm brave, I'm peeing my pants lol.

x

Good luck MissJ, hope it goes well, so pleased you are getting all the tests done now :) xxx

Good luck missjuly! Don't worry it's not that bad and will be over in a jiffy xxxxxxxx

Thanks ladies. :) x

Going to be calling for my blood results tomorrow as well, hope they're in.

x

oooh can you report back how it went and what it felt like please? Mine is going to be next week if im not preg this cycle.

How many days after you started AF was it scheduled in for? x

Thank you ladies. x

Lara, course I will hun. I was told to ring on CD1 cos it needed to be done between cd1 and 10 but they told my hubby that as my cycles were so irregular, I could have it done slightly later. My AF arrived 29th December and I got my appointment for 11th Jan so I'll be cd14.

x x

Last edited:
cool thanks!

I think I am having mine on cd3 but thats cos I am then supposedly taking clomid the same cycle.

x x x

Oh right, they've not mentioned whether I'll get anything this cycle, think they want to just do the tests first then discuss what will be next.

x x

Exciting!! So pleased you're on the road to that BFP Miss J! :)

Take 2/3 Nurofen's 1/2 and hour before and it will be much better although don't worry it isn't too bad!

xx

Exciting!! So pleased you're on the road to that BFP Miss J! :)

Take 2/3 Nurofen's 1/2 and hour before and it will be much better although don't worry it isn't too bad!

xx

Thanks Maybe. :D

I don't have any Nurofen. :(

x

Good luck hun. you will be absolutely fine xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member