Hpt

scn

Reaction score
I'm just spotting now after my mc at the weekend. When should I take a pregnancy test?
The only thing that's keeping me going just now is wanting to TTC and be pregnant again as soon as possible. I just have it in my head to be pregnant before I have AF :-(

I did them weekly I'm one of those ladies that takes forever for hcg to bugger off 5 weeks in all for my hpt to be negative it drove me insane xx

Not sure if it makes a difference how far along u r? I was 12 weeks when i miscarried but baby was only 7weeks and i had a negative test within 2 weeks (and period 4weeks) of the mc xxx

But i should add that i didnt test before the 2 weeks xxx

I was 10 weeks baby hb stopped at 7-8 weeks I got my af 9 weeks after my Erpc please don't put all ur hopes on getting pregnant with ur first af cos I know how upsetting it is when it does not happen I had hoped I would catch with first af and when I didn't I was so upset and I felt terrible :-( . Everyone is difrent one lady could get a negative hpt within 2 weeks where as others take a lot longer xx

I was the same - I kept thinking if I can just get pregnant again straight away I will be ok.....

I had blood taken just after my sac etc had come away and it was around 3400, 48 hours later it was around 500 a week later it was 80 and I think it was another 10 days after that my tests were negative. I got my + opk 5 days later and FF confirmed ov, but unfortunately I got a bfp then AF (chemical)......my temps were so low at the time of the bfp that I kinda thought it was iffy.

I can't imagine the loss you feel having gone through what you did to deliver your baby boy. Did the hospital give you any follow up appointments for blood tests or anything or tell you if you should wait to ttc again?

I will get an appointment through to see my consultant for follow up at around 6 weeks they said. They also said the hormones should decrease fairly quickly? They never said anything about TTC again but my GP when I saw her on Tuesday said to go for it when I'm ready.
Being realistic, I know not to pin my hopes on getting pg right away because its unlikely to happen, but as long as I can actively try it will give my mind something to focus on iykwim?
I think I'll do a hpt at the end of next week and take it from there.
As always, thanks for your replies xxx

Have u had a natural mc? Just as an update im 4+4 (so early i know) and have been bleeding for a week now with clots this morning and my tests are getting faint already. Im not trying to give u false hope that ur test will be neg but if u think it's over just do a test in the morn or something? I think it may have something to do with dates hence why my lines are so faint so quick but they werent particularly dark to begin with xxx

I know what u mean about ttc again it's all I thought about and I did get pregnant relatively quickly afterwards around 2 cycles after I finally got my af bk in the July I had my bfp end September but that was another early mc :-( and I'm still trying , but after my mc in may all I wanted was to get right bk at it for my own sanity and I wanted that control bk xx

Have u had a natural mc? Just as an update im 4+4 (so early i know) and have been bleeding for a week now with clots this morning and my tests are getting faint already. Im not trying to give u false hope that ur test will be neg but if u think it's over just do a test in the morn or something? I think it may have something to do with dates hence why my lines are so faint so quick but they werent particularly dark to begin with xxx

With my mc at 4+6 my test was negative the day I started bleeding. But I was 13+2 this time hun, I think it'll take a bit longer. Hope you are ok, sorry to hear about your loss xx

I know what u mean about ttc again it's all I thought about and I did get pregnant relatively quickly afterwards around 2 cycles after I finally got my af bk in the July I had my bfp end September but that was another early mc :-( and I'm still trying , but after my mc in may all I wanted was to get right bk at it for my own sanity and I wanted that control bk xx

That's exactly how I feel, just want to be in control of something again :-(

That's exactly how I feel, just want to be in control of something again :-(

You will get it back and fingers crossed relatively soon :) the limbo place is a shitty place to be seemed with me it was the last remnants of hcg that seemed to take forever to leave my body Dow I had a very dark hpt for 2 weeks then it was real light but stayed light for weeks it drove me insane not to mention the emotional turmoil of wanting to see a bfp then wanting so desperately to see a bfn it was just crazy then after that bk to wanting a bfp :shock: it was just a hell of a place to be so I truly understand how u feel and where at at this time bless ya (((( hugs ))))) xxx

I recently had a mc an It took me 4 weeks to get a negatve after my erpc and i oved a week after that. I was 7 weeks pregnant. I bled on an off quite alot which was frustrating. And last year i had a mc at 9 weeks and got a negative 2 weeks after the erpc. Its different with everyone but i would just test weekly ,the waiting is horrible an im really sorry for ur loss, if u use opks when youve got your neg you might be able to catch ur first egg. Im still waiting for my first period so dont feel like iv moved on properly yet xxxx

Hiya
Both times for me I got my first AF six weeks after the first sign of blood.
I think negative HPT must have been about 2-3 weeks later. Xx

Went back to epu 2 weeks a 2 days after mmc (11wks, but they think baby only made it to 9) it was negative. I didnt home test as didnt want to see line myself plus knew it would take a while, the only 2ww I wasn't symptom spotting. Got Ewcm only about 2 days after stopped spotting.

Just 1st got AF properly yesterday (had light spotting for 2 days before) quite clotty (sorry if tmi) but no pain like I usually get with clots.

Im in a bit of limbo now, as OH working away in week at Mo' plus i promised him we'd wait till after hols next month, but like you just want to be back to being pg again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back