How's Your Diet (Honestly)!!

nikki1306

Reaction score
Just wondering what you girls are eating as i am finding it really hard to find things i like :wall: . Brekkie isn't too bad as i usually have cereal or toast but then that's rice crispies or white toast with jam (hardly healthy :( ).Lunch comes and goes and i might grab a bag of crisps and then dinner :roll: ,well i haven't eaten a dinner for a long time,i feel ill cooking it let alone eating it so might have another bowl of cereal and a yogurt,manage to eat my indian on a friday night though :oops: ,i often grab pieces of chocolate out the fridge throughout the day but that is it :( . I feel terrible as i want to give my baby the best start and i am not and i know i need to change this now for me and the baby so any help is welcomed :D xx

i only have one meal a day nikki. It starts when i get up and it ends when i go to bed. :rotfl:
i eat what i want. i never have trouble filling my face with whatever is at hand.

:rotfl: you must eat something healthy though hun,i graze on crap all day,can't stand the thought of a vegetable :puke: :D xx

i eat loads of veggies! with pies and crap! :rotfl:

isn't a gherkin a veggie? thats in a big mac.

Now you have cheered me up,i eat plenty of macs and whoppers so i am getting my veggie intake :cheer:,and i drink apple squash so there's my fruit :rotfl: xx

there you go then. have you tried fruit mand m's? theres some more fruit.

ive really craved junky junky crap food for the past 9months, anythin green and healthy is not remotely appetising!! :puke:

have put on at least 3stone by now tho, damn tasty macdonalds!! :rotfl:

Someone must eat healthy :angel: ,our babies are gonna be right fatties,come on what have you eaten today that's healthy :D xx

for breakfast i had 2slices of brown bread toast with peanut butter and chocolate sauce - not together tho lol and a hooooge glass of ribena, then at lunch OH made me peri peri chicken pitta breads and i had a bit of salad with that and about a litre of water and now im sippin a cuppa tea with a big fat bar of galaxy!! :angel: :angel: :rotfl:

a ham sandwich with lashings of picalilly :D

My diet is crap and the bad thing is I used to be a really healthy eater but now its important for the baby I just can't be bothered. I eat weetabix or 0ats in the morning and other than that I eat toasted sandwiches or crackers with cream cheese. I do eat fruit but only because I make myself. My DH works a lot so the only time I make a proper dinner is when he's home and then I do make something healthy like a stir fry or some fish and veg, that's only 3x a week max!

For example he's not in until 11 tonight so earlier I had some tinned tomato soup and a roll with cream cheese and I have some chocolate which I'll have with coffee later!

The worst thing is I've been getting cravings for pepsi and give in nearly every other day, I used to hate fizzy drinks, I called them liquid sugar!

liquid sugar tastes soooooooooooooooooooooooo good tho lol :lol:

ooooooohhhhhhhhh yeah fat coke with a straw,diet drinks have gone right out the window :D xx

i think its the texture of the fizz that i want, i sat in the bath eatin my wet flannel the other day?? :oops: :oops: :oops:

god im weird :oops: :oops: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

mummykay said:
i think its the texture of the fizz that i want, i sat in the bath eatin my wet flannel the other day?? :oops: :oops: :oops:

god im weird :oops: :oops: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:[/quote

:puke: that's as bad as my mate eating her sponge :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back