Eating Habits.

l_maclean

Reaction score
I dont wanna eat properly.

Theres a lovely chicken casserole in the oven, potatoes and veg are on. But i dont want any of it. Currently sitting here with a bowl of cereal.

I did have a couple of bowls of soup for lunch.

I was the same the last couple of days - ive made dinner for DH but by the time its ready i really dont wanna eat it. I mean im not eating total crap, but dont really want meals.

Anyone else feeling the same??
xxx

Yes I can relate to this completely.......some days I just feel like I want to eat but cant and I know I have too for sale of the minion. The other nite we made sweet and sour chicken with garlic bread and it looked, smelled and tasted so good but no matter how hard I tried I just couldnt. I have been bad lately for chocolate which I am not usually a fan of

i get days like these. i just want to eat cr*p like crisps chocolate and cakes. i bought myself a lemon meringue (excuse the spelling) pie last sunday, stuck in in the oven and then ate the lot yum! i do try on some of these days to eat at least two pieces of fruit and drink plenty of fluid so i dont feel to bad but otherwise i eat what i want to eat. the way i think about it is that its a time in your life where, yes you should eat food full of nutrients but i think as long as you do that during most of your pregnancy then there is nothing wrong with letting rip and eating as you please at times!!

Glad to know im not the only one. I mean im not particularly filling up on junk. A couple of bowls of veg soup was lunch, and just had a bowl of special K. I just dont want a meal. iykwim. xxx

I was awful in my first tri. Am eating much better since tri 2 but am still not eating friut and veg like I did pre-pregnancy, and strangely enough I can't get enough of Special K either!! Like crack cocaine for pregnant ladies with all those vits in it!!! lol

I'm the same.

I often have a bowl of cereal for my tea. I can't get enough of the beige carbs these days.

I do get my 5 portions because I force myself to eat well at work and don't take snacks other than fruit. But I just cant be bothered on an evening at all.

i just cant fit much after about 6pm, the idea of eating a proper meal is not appealing

I get this too hon, I find heavy meals just a little off putting so have smaller easier digested things too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back