Hows everyone (Last 2 weeks till Due Date !!!)

Ebony_Mommy

Reaction score
Jaidy !!! January is here (well almost :lol: ) how u feeling hun?

everyone else due in 2 weeks... has the nerves kicked in? u excited? prepared?

come on.. gimme the dirt!! hows everyone!! :think: :cheer:

ebony how do you pronouce your daughters name? Hope you don't mind me asking :) It looks so pretty - i just have no idea how to say it

j' lani :lol:

its originally spelt 'Jelani' but i added 'Jah' instead :lol:

:oops: thats how i thought it would be pronounced but i wanted to be sure.

Excited then terrified, then excited again..

Cant believe 2o07 is here, and I we will soon be holdig our LOs hey Jades??? :cheer:

shittin myself :|

haha

sounds stupid but its suddenly january and mi duein january...

i cant have a baby yet im not ready!!

lozzijane said:
sh*ttin myself :|

haha

Ditto Loz!! Its so surreal innit! When it turned midnight, I said to OH "Oh God, our baby is going to be born THIS year!!" :shock:

We are ready now, final checks on hozzie bags today, just waiting for the contractions now.... :bored: :pray:

zoe c said:
lozzijane said:
sh*ttin myself :|

haha

Ditto Loz!! Its so surreal innit! When it turned midnight, I said to OH "Oh God, our baby is going to be born THIS year!!" :shock:

We are ready now, final checks on hozzie bags today, just waiting for the contractions now.... :bored: :pray:

i cant wait to find out the sex of ur lil bundle!

in some ways i wish i had of waited but i am just so darn inpatient!! HAHA

God, OH are just talking about it and he wishes we knew now..I am so glad we waited for the surprise...

Its going be soo special on the big day!! :cheer:

zoe c said:
God, OH are just talking about it and he wishes we knew now..I am so glad we waited for the surprise...

Its going be soo special on the big day!! :cheer:

just think of that moment when he says, "weve got... "

that must be great...

I have insisted Lee is the one person who tells me the sex, I bet he is so overwhelmed, he will forget!!! I will be bawling my eyes out, it wont sink in till I see its bits wih my own eyes!!!

My moneys on a boy, Lee thinks a girl...

Oh my god im so excited i cant think of anything else and i cant wait for it to start..i ve had enough of waiting now and i want my baby..also i really really need my body back now!

i keep thinkin about it as my due date was moved back from 15th january to 12th feb, but i know 110% my dates for my period were right, its making me nervous though cos i dont know if i might have my baby before his due date :shock: :shock: i could potentially have 2weeks to go instead of the 6 the hospital reckon :cheer:

Sassyminx said:
i keep thinkin about it as my due date was moved back from 15th january to 12th feb, but i know 110% my dates for my period were right, its making me nervous though cos i dont know if i might have my baby before his due date :shock: :shock: i could potentially have 2weeks to go instead of the 6 the hospital reckon :cheer:

You are pretty big for your dates if you dont mind me saying babe :think:

JaidyBaby said:
Sassyminx said:

You are pretty big for your dates if you dont mind me saying babe :think:

i know lol this is why im organised, will see how i measure tomorrow when i see mw, aint seen her for 6wks, she aint even aware of my spd :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back