What's everyone up to today???

sarah2807

Reaction score
It seems really quite on here today...for thoses of you who are around what are you all up to?? Just being nosey really :D

I'm sat on the lap top trying to plan lessons for the up and coming week and write school reports, but I keep sneekily checking the forum. To much dissappointment as nothing is happening!!!

My OH has started clearing out the spare room and is painting the ceiling and skirting boards...so the nursery is finally underway!!!! YAY!!!!!! :cheer:

anyway...hope everyone is having a nice Sunday.xxxx
:D

I am actively NOT writing reports and planning lessons oh that feels good to say that on a Sunday. You with me Kalia? :cheer:

I am about to start doing some work on my next Masters assignment because I have reached the pinnacle of boredom. I kept leaving myself little tasks to do day by day until Connie made her appearance and now I've done them all because I expected her early for some reason! Clearly I was confusing myself with Bloom!!

What do you teach hun? Primary or secondary and which subject?

What do you teach hun? Primary or secondary and which subject?
Primary-year 1 and 2.

I ony have 2 weeks left :cheer: YAY!!! :cheer: :dance:
but I've got to write all their reports before I leave cos the teacher who is taking over said she won't know then well enough to do it.

I normally do reports over spring bank holiday so I'm finding it hard doing them on a weekend and evening :evil:

Oh well....I just keep thinking 2 weeks to go and that cheers me up :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

It's lovely and sunny out today (though still really cold!), but I haven't got the energy to go out. Just having a lazy day at home. I've got cleaning I could be doing, but can't be bothered.
We've been playing with lego this afternoon, and OH has just started putting some junk in the shed and loft to tidy up a bit.

Hello

we went shopping and then visited the in-laws, had a wee walk as well...nothing too exciting really
x

we had our fry-up thismonring then walked up to the shops to get a few bits then had our roast dinner just polished off half an apple tart with custard :)
will just relax for the rest of the night with hubby
manda xx

We had a roast dinner with OH's parents and spent some time there which was nice. I did a bit of my OU work. My mum bought me a lovely maternity top.

And this evening i may iron... lol.

Had a great day meeting up with my new Net mum mate :cheer:
had a brilliant time and we our going to meet up agian soon :D
sarah :wave:

Now i am activley not doing my developmental folders that i need to get up to date so i can hand them over to my chlidrens new Roomleader

What have you done with this end of the day Sarah get anymore work done?

sarah :wave:

:dance: glad it went well (I knew it would!)

I made some REALLY nice cakes and went to Tesco to do the shopping. I've done all the washing, cleaned the kitchen and cleaned the car out too..

Think I've started nesting cause where I'm normally addicted to PF I am itching to go and tidy! :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back