how weird

roseanimal

Reaction score
i feel so hungover today but didn't drink anything when i was out last night. I feel sickish but not like I'm about to e sick, my skin's all crampy/pins and needlesy especially my hands and i feel a bit dizzy.
af still not arrived but didn't test ths morning as there's no point testing every single day.

no idea what's going on with my body... this is similar to last month with the bfns and lack of af!!

I'd be heading down the doctors to get bloods done missy!!!!!

Bloods would show up whether you are preggers or not - you sound suspiciously pregnant to me.....

i don't know. I really don't want to get my hopes up again. still no af but did another test this morning and bfn again. I'll see and if still no af tomorrow i'll think about phoning the doc. not sure how to ask for blood test though...

now on day 37...

Just say that you are CD37, what your normal cycle is, whatever symptoms you have - but that you're showing up BFN on urine tests and wonder whether they would check your blood for hcg.

Well cause i went last month hubbw has banned me from going. Says i'll just go back every month and i'll find out in a month if i've skipped a period or not and i shouldn't waste their resources cause someone else might be waiting. If no af after christmas i'll go. Xxx thanks for replying. Prob just from my cold though.

Awww Rose :hug: Its not going easy is it! Try and take your mind off it all over Christmas and see what happens. Seems too similar to last month. Bless ya :hug:

it is very similar to last month. although the sickness is a different kind if you know what i mean. been getting much more car sick again :puke: :( so i hope there's a good reason behind it! Still no af - no crampings this month, last month i had a few cramps for the 3 weeks before af finally turned up. I'm expecting the same as last month to be honest. I'm just a bit confused as to the sudden jump of cycle length from 31/32 to 44 (on day 38 so far this cycle). I'm going to see how things go (if af turns up) and if no sign i might be tempted on christmas (but don't want a downer - but then again Christmas business will take my mind off the bfn...)

Hi Rose

This sounds a lot like me at the moment - had a month on the pill in August to try and regulate my cycle and since then I've had cycles of 40/32/38 when my usual is 33. The worst thing is that we've been bedding at the wrong times (working on ovulation around CD20) so feels like the last 3 months have been a total waste of time.

Hope AF shows up soon for you, or even better you get your deserved BFP - good luck xx

thanks emma. thing is I've had 2 months quite long (around 40, then 35) when i forst came off the pill, then I had nice regular 31/32 days for 5/6 months now this! it's just random how it's gone from so regular for ages to suddenly long ones. I'd have thought they'd vary by a little but by 2 weeks...

I hope something does happen soon (something like a bfp :D ) still nothing so far - still no af symptoms and still feeling slightly queasy from time to time, especially inn the car. hope that's not just my cold disturbing my ears and making me sick and dizzy!

that and i ovulated 1st december - i thought ovulation would be later in a longer cycle...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back