Weird periods...

KeLe101

Reaction score
Hi

Well, I wondered if I had implantation bleeding because I thought I ov'd last Friday and this Saturday I started with a light brown discharge - I now think it's AF, but it's crap!!!

When I came off the pill in April it took 87 days for AF to arrive and when it did, it was very light, much lighter than when I was on the pill. Then 28 days later, I got AF again - this too was very light, a bit lighter than the first one. Now, 38 days later I have this new AF and it's even lighter than the other 2!! What's going on? Why are my periods getting lighter, are they 'real' periods or just crap pill related bleeds? I'm getting really worried about my body because I thought AFs would get heavier not lighter. Sorry for tmi but all I have had for 3 days now is really light and really dark brown blood - horrible!!!! My cycle is wrecked from that stupid pill. :roll: I feel it will never be normal again and I am so fed up. :cry:

Hmmmm this is a toughie! Am not sure....maybe its your body clearing out all the old blood???

Id go to your GP if your concerned, at least then you can get some reassurance. :hug:

Yeah, that's what I thought, maybe clearing out old blood - it's weird! I told my doctor when I was last there for something else and he just didn't care, just told me it was normal after coming off the pill and to go back in 18 months! I may go and see a nurse instead - maybe she can offer some more reassurance rather than just fobbing me off. I hate this, it's really worrying me - my body's screwed up big time.

don't worry too much, mine have been just as weird since coming off the pill in June, i thought they would be getting back to normal as every month passed but they have just been getting longer and longer with my 1st cycle being 28 days, the next was 30 days and this months was 32 days!! I also had dark brown discharge for the first 4 or 5 days then it became more like a normal AF but lasted for 9 days whereas before it would have been more like 5!!!!
Think the pill just messes everything up...i'm never taking it ever again!!!! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back