very confused!!

Yvonne

Reaction score
i am just wondering if anyone can tell me if i should be getting slight crampy pains. I am trying for a baby, ths is the second month of trying. my first day of my last period was 10th Apr so i predicted i should have ovulated around the 24th- so i did all the relevant and now i am getting mild cramping. could this be implantation pains. does anyone know when you get them usually. i didn't feel these with my first or if i had them i didn't notice.

I had a cramp like pain on my lower right side before I found out I was pregnant and it continued until I was about 7 weeks. It wasn't constant though and only seemed to occur when I was out walking.
Hope this helps xxx

I was getting cramps like period pains, but not as strong, for about a 2 weeks before i was due, along with my sore boobs! It could be a sign you are pregnant, i hope you are!

Natalie x

Thanks for your replies, it has really helped hopefully this does mean i am pregnant but i will found out sunday 8th may. Fingers crossed :D
Good luck to you both.

Post and let us know when you've tested - sounds promising!

Good luck

Angela

since the last message the cramping has got stronger, it is now in the middle of my stomach but really low down, it feels like someone is sqeezing my stomach. sometimes it gets quite strong. has anyone had this before?

I like you are waiting until I can take the test. My symptoms have been really bad cramps in the lower tummy area, sore breasts, awful taste in my mouth. Also it sometime feels - and I know that this sounds silly - but it feels like the inside of my tummy is itchy!

my AF was due today - but test still says no so gonna leave it a couple more days - to a week. Hopfully nasty AF doest appear!!

S. xx :wink:

Hi, I found out last week that I was 8 weeks pregnant and didn't realise! My first symptom was cramps on and off for the last 2 weeks before I found out. They continued until this week and now they have gone :) My breasts are also a little tender now and then like when I am getting out of bed (they feel really heavey). All your symptoms sound promising and I wish you all the luck in the world. Keep us posted on how your tests go.
Take care sx

Hi Stacy!

My name is Danielle. I am currently 9wks and 5days pregnant. I misscarried In Jan @ 7 and a half weeks, During that short pregnancy I was fine.....
1- No Sickness
2- No real cramps (till I misscarried)
3- No sore Breasts

Basically no pregnancy symptoms at all. Now this time round Is like a whole new world.
1- Really bad sickness (all day every day for the past 4.5 weeks)
2- I ahve 10 white dots round 1 breast and none on the other.
3- Get really bad back ache too
4- Horrible tastes in my mouth all day every day ( this taste does not go away no matter how much I brush my teeth)

So to tell you the truth I honestly do not know what the good signs are. Or even the bad signs.

I suppose every pregnancy Is different... But I am just feeling so Ill lately. I was at the stage a couple of weeks ago where I was not eating a great deal of food but now I have realised that I have a baby Inside me. So I eat normally.. Well as best as I can. About 8 snacks a day... or 4/5 small meals ie: toast, scones!

I am also taking pregnancare so my baby gets all the vitamins it needs. I just hope that all will be weel and I will feel a lot more relaxed when the 1st Trimster Is over.

Keep Intouch.
Love Danielle and Bubble x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back