How was your baby born?

Urchin

Reaction score
Quick poll as I'm just interested :)

if you had more than one, vote for the most recent birth.

went into labour naturally, after 17hours and Jam gettin stuck and distressed as well as complications in my pelvis I ended up havin a c secttion - loved it lol :lol:

Natural labour - home birth - I've voted

Valentine Xxx

Induced- Normal birth

Waters broke 4 weeks early so was induced to avoid infection. Dan got distressed so was prepped for C-section but managed to give birth with forceps and episiotomy.

I went into labour naturally at 38 weeks, James was born in hospital after 12 hour labour that went smoothly :D

I was induced at term plus 11 days and had her normal delivery at 13 days over

With Nathan I went into labour naturally at home after my waters broke at term +4.

Naturally (though after a sweep), hospital birth (birth pool).

Naturally (after a sweep that mw said didn't quite work - well, maybe it did after all lol), hospital birth (went halfway in birth pool but things went a bit wrong after that so had to leave the pool), 7 days overdue.

Unexpected homebirth. 5 hr labour - baby came too quickly to get to hospital!!

Went into labour naturally... i was at my appointment about being induced when i started to get contractions :)

I put induced - normal birth.

I in fact had an assisted delivery with episiotomy and ventouse, which I still believe was an indirect result of induction and caused some problems for us afterwards.

Induced at 38+6 - normal birth with just a 3 hour labour :dance:

20 hours of labour then Charlie got stuck and I developed pre-eclampsia so ended up with an emergency c-section

Naturally went into labour but went to the hospital to have DRUGS!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I went into labour naturally and had a hospital birth :D

Xxx

Urchin, I think there should be apart from elective c-section a planned c-section (difference-elective just because mum wanted, planned - due to medical complications). I had planned one. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back