How was your baby born?

Emergency forceps delivery due to fetal distress. I was already hooked up to a monitor because my waters were a thick meconium.

Was induced at 40 weeks for severe spd! Baby was born by forceps after heart rate decelerations during pushing! He was led on his cord lol!

Naturally within 40 mins of arriving at the hospital. Left it a bit late to leave the house as I wasnt 100% sure I was in labour fully and didn't want to waste the midwives time. Lol.

I went into labour naturally, waters broke at 11pm on the tuesday, but Ian turned back to back and got stuck, so ended up having forceps to deliver him thursday morning! Came very close to having a c-section but theatres were too busy!

Waters broke naturally at 39+1, labour lasted 28 hours 37mins in total, had assisted delivery due to prolonged second stage and suboptimal ctg (sam) He was delivered via forceps and episiotomy at 39+2 xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Don't know when my waters went but I'd lost them all at some point before 39weeks.. Had to be induced at 39+2

Went into labour naturally ended up with a c-section after a four day labour!

Induced - ended up c section. After 3 days of very little progress had a section on the 4th day. Came home on the 6th day against their wishes, couldnt hack another day in hospital!

Induced at 37+1 due to pre-aclampsia! Natural birth 47 mins of labour!!!

With this one i started naturally and ended up having an emergency section x

Voted on behalf of Rosie.

My wife had a water birth in hospital after having her waters broken 15 mins before (after getting contractions on and off the previous night).

The labour only lasted 3 hours and she was so relaxed.

Last edited:
Induced and gave birth two days later with help of ventouse.

Induced early at 36wks due to type 2 diabetes i was in labour 2 hours.

Waters broke at 40+3 induced and delivered 40+5 with vontousse and cut. X

Bit of both, my waters went naturally but contractions didnt start. Was induced via drip 5.5hr labour x

Went into labour naturally with both dds at 8 & 9days overdue.
had elective section with ds at 8days before due date he was breech

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back