How was your baby born?

Natural but slow labour, then induced after 75hrs'ish, then ended up forceps and episiotimy.

Urchin said:
Quick poll as I'm just interested :)

if you had more than one, vote for the most recent birth.

i went into labour naturally and have a wonderful magical home birth!

I voted Induced-Normal birth.....that was with Jordan

With macaualy I went into labour naturaly all but 10 day late, that ended in an emergency C-Section.

Went into labour naturally - ended in c-section

sweep at t+7 (no workie hehe) - went into labour naturally at t+10 - 26 hour labour half in pool - ended in emergency c section due to babys heartrate dropping and drip being left on :evil: at t+11 - yummy hehe

8)

1) induced at Term+14, baby born term+18 - normal birth with episiotomy

2) induced at term+14, baby born term+15 - ventouse/forceps birth with episiotomy

was induced at term +10 after 40 hours of labour i had a c section due to willows heart rate dropping.

Thanks for your votes ladies, I think it's really interesting to see how it was for everyone!

ive voted.
waters broke on the thursday i had jayla on the saturday. naturally

what's the difference between elective CS and planned CS? :?

well i voted

i was induced as ollie was 10 days late, waters broken 4 me at 12 ollie was born by c section at 10 to 11 that nite. got to 10cms n ollie was stuck

Induced early at 36wks due to type 2 diabetes i was in labour 2 hours.

Well waters broke naturally but the birth from hell!! Ended up having an emergency c section after failed vontouse and forceps for whih I also had to have internal stitches :( my hind waters broke at 4am the Sunday and baby arrives 7.16pm on the Monday!! Xx

Started @ 6am
Hospital @ 11am
Broke waters @ 11.30am
Gave birth to 7lb boy @ 12.40pm

No drugs, all natural and very quick for 1st baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back