How soon do ebay cheapie tests show a bfp?

sunshine_gal

Reaction score
I have those little blue and white strip cheap tests from ebay and when i was pregnant in november i got the most faint result a day after my af was due so im wondering.. Im not due on till sat and i've done a few tests already that all show a bfp but these tests say that you can test really early... BUT how early??

How early has anyone else ahd a bfp on these tests?? please someone reply.x

mine showed a faint line 4 days before AF was due on my last pregnancy xxx

yes hun i did started testing about 7 days before AF was due and got BFN up until 4 days before
good luck xxx

Oh cool, well there's still hope for me yet..lol.. been getting really sicky burps again like the last time but that might just be cos i had an indian last night.. fingers crossed

hi there,the ones i got off ebay are the sensitive ones that are supposed to show up "early" i got BFN last month so im not sure now early early is but they say they are 99.5% accurate!! they are alot cheaper then the shop ones and i got the same result! :wall: :(

i got my bfp with a cheapie and this was about 4 dys prior to when my period was due...

the day after i took a first response test aswell and that was positive aswell.

x

there are different test levels from the internet ones they look the same but some are 25 and some are 10 so make sure when you order them its the 10 ones, i found they were just as good as clearblue if not better.

I got my BFP 4 days before my AF was due on an ebay cheapie. I didn't even use my FMu either but the line was really strong.

i didn't beleive it so I tested later that day with a Asda home brand test and another ebay cheapie and they were both +

well i done another test this morning and its still a bfn so not getting my hopes up again this month... due on sat so you never know, Cherri did say the month of feb but i think she's got it wrong for me..

well im due on today and no sign of the dreaded af but I took another ebay cheapy yesterday and still bfn so i recon i must have ovulated late this month and i missed my window, we were trying really hard the week leading to ov but then i came down with really bad flu just at the time i now think i ovulated... Shame eh, speacially now as i have to wait till after my leep procedure.. booo...

Since my miscarriage leading up to my last af my boobs didn't hurt at all and this time either and before i got pregnant that was my biggest sign that af was on her way, megga sore boobs, do you think having the miscarriage has stopped this? im not really complaining cos they did used to get REALLY painfull...

has anyone had funny pains near their belly button when they are due on cos yesterday all day on and off i was having was felt like someone pinching me inside on my left side really close to my bellybutton... what is this do you think??

Anyone??

still no sign of af... do you think that the ebay cheap tests could have been wrong? im now two days late and dont feel due on at all...

I was advised its best to wait until your a week late for af before testing.

Very hard I know but you should have af or a positive by then :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back