How soon can you test???

sunshine_gal

Reaction score
Well i tested yesterday with clear blue and again today on a first response test which say's you can do 4 days before your due date and it was still negative so all these symptoms im having must just be in my head....

Im not due on my period till sat so can even an early pregnancy test be wrong? I really do FEEL pregnant...

well you can test as soon as you want... see the poas anon thread :D But it doesn't mean you'll get your bfp even if you are pregnant. They say you can test from 4 days before - not that you'll get a guaranteed result. Everyone implants at a different time - has a differing amount of hcg in their blood etc

Have a look at www.peeonastick.com and read up on hpts :D

i tested 4 days early with clearblue and it was negative. didnt get true positive until day after af was due

well i got a pck with two tests so if i don’t come on on my due date I’ll try again but im kinda disheartened a bit now because with the way im feeling at the moment i was almost certain it would come up with two lines... hmmmm, we'll see now eh.. :(

i was 4 days late b4 i got my bfp..... i tested when i was a day late and was a BFN with an internet cheapie... used a tesco hpt when i was 4 days late in the evening... fully expecting a BFN but was +.....

some people get their BFPS before af but its more common to be a few days late before it shows up.... good luck hunni

Thanks hun, starting to think its all in my head now tho.... we'll see tho...x....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back