To Early To Know?

lauzie

Reaction score
Hi,

Im having a few of the symptoms and done a test yesterday but it came back negative, was it because it was to early to test, im not due on till the 12th June?

xxxxxxx

You've got a long wait i'm afraid. Only the first response test is an early test and it didn't work for me. I was actually two days late before anything showed up on a test.

xxx

i found the cheap test where better than clear blue, first responce etc

i did 8 tests in total coz the clear blue ones wher not clear, the first responce ones were very faint, but the cheap tests, like "answer" came up clear right away

I didn't test positive until 3 days before I was due, any tests I did before that came up negative. I used Ebay cheapies at first and then did a First Response to double check.

I used two first responce tests one when i was due in 3 days and one when i was due in 1 day, both negative. Then just thought my period was late so didnt do another test until the doc told me too when i was 6 days late! test was positive straight away, think it cost me £5.50 for two little sticks!!! then did one on the 7th day, showed a bit faint, so went and got a clear blue, which showed up positive b4 id even finished peeing!!!!!

Im only 1 or 2 days late. Is it still early to test?Ive only had 1 faint positive with a cheap test, did a first response test today and it was negative. Im so confused!!!!!!!!!!! :?
xxx

dont use 1st response jenny... i took 2 of those when i was 10wks pregnant and they were both negative... use clear blue...
love Danielle and Bubble xx

ok, well i will just wait until my af is due and then see what happens,

Thanks 4 your advice girlies.......

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

jennyr1985 said:
Im only 1 or 2 days late. Is it still early to test?Ive only had 1 faint positive with a cheap test, did a first response test today and it was negative. Im so confused!!!!!!!!!!! :?
xxx

that happened to me aswell, but if you have a line on the cheap test, no mater how faint, then your pregnant!!

congrats
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back