How soon after MVA did you ovulate/menstruate?

Littleperson

Reaction score
Any experiences???
After my d&c in December 2019 I didn’t see a single period for half a year afterwards and they were sooooo light when they did come back!

just had a MVA (vacuum) 2 weeks ago and praying my body returns to normal straight away so we can try again!

any stories/advice welcome xxx

Any experiences???
After my d&c in December 2019 I didn’t see a single period for half a year afterwards and they were sooooo light when they did come back!

just had a MVA (vacuum) 2 weeks ago and praying my body returns to normal straight away so we can try again!

any stories/advice welcome xxx

Hi @Littleperson when I had this it returned as normally expected the following month. How are you doing? Xx

Hi @Littleperson when I had this it returned as normally expected the following month. How are you doing? Xx
Thanks mrs b!

I’m okay, have had covid for the past week end been really poorly with it. On the mend slowly but surely. Safe to say this has been a really shit month!
I think I ovulated about 4 days ago but can’t be sure. Hopefully will see af in a couple of weeks xx

Thanks mrs b!

I’m okay, have had covid for the past week end been really poorly with it. On the mend slowly but surely. Safe to say this has been a really shit month!
I think I ovulated about 4 days ago but can’t be sure. Hopefully will see af in a couple of weeks xx

Oh no I am sorry to hear that! Hope you feel better soon. Will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you that af returns quickly xxx

Thanks mrs b!

I am sorry you are going through this. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back