how rude!

trixipaws

Reaction score
had a bit of a crappy day at work today generally, loadsa little rubbishy things just made it suck.

the security guard pissed me off a bit tho, he greeted me as i walked in but then he said "hav u been losing weight? u need to start eating more, put a bit back on." :eek:

HOW RUDE! i kno that it might be true and i accept that i may be healthier with a few kilos on me, BUT would that hav happened if it was the other end of the spectrum? i dont think so. imagine someone walking into work to be met with "are u gettin fat? u need to stop eating all the pies and cake" well of course not that would be outrageous wouldnt it! despite some people being dangerously overweight so its bad for their health, we dont comment as it hurts their feelings- yet heres me, only A LITTLE underweight not even dangerously- how is it not the same to think about my feelings? i dont find being called "thin" or even "skinny" as an insult but i am however offended that he spoke to me like that :(

grr!

well, he shouldn't have said that to you hun.

But at the same time, I totally disagree with you - I am on the other end of the spectrum as you put it and I have been told "you've put on weight"

:x people always say to me.. oooh you've put on weight :roll: Cheeky bugger

I've had a couple of comments about my weight, my Grandad said to me the last time he saw me 'wow you've got really big', my best friends daughter said 'you're much fatter' and a work colleague even said ' you used to be really fit when you looked like Jennifer Aniston, now you're a fat Jen' :x I dont think people should make comments whether its about fat or skinny people :shakehead:

i've been on the recieving end of both types of comments and i can't say either felt good at the time but now i'd be complimented if someone said i was slim :rotfl: :rotfl:
at school i was so skinny ppl used to tell me to eat a burger and that if i was drowning they could throw me a polo and stuff it used to really hurt.
but recently even my own mum has asked me "are you sure you are not pregnant again?" I said no mum i'm just fat- lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back