rude pop ups!!!!?????? HELP!!!!

foxymum

Reaction score
Help me plz!!!!! after clicking on Hevs link about the naughty vibrator :rotfl: :rotfl: , i keep getting rude things popping up on the computer :rotfl:

my hubbie was on last night & suddenly he said 'oi Emma, what have you been looking at coz this just popped up & it was a VERY rude dating agency with womens pictures offering ....well, i can say offering certain body parts!!!!
we are supposed to have a pop up blocker but they are still coming through, we Have children that use the computer & god forbid anything popped up while they are on it :shock:

HELP plz!!!!!

If you clear your cookies and temp internet files this should get rid of them, if your not sure how to do this pm me and I'll walk you through it.

omg im so sorry foxy!!!!! i dont know how it caused pop ups tho?

hev&madi said:
omg im so sorry foxy!!!!! i dont know how it caused pop ups tho?

don't be silly!!!!! wasn't your fault! don't know why, but with our computer (which is only a yr old a good one) when you are on something say like a baby site then similar things pop up ie other baby sites.
the other week i lookes at Match.com coz my sisters friend was on ther & we were being nosey!! & then a different dating agency popped up.

when i clicked on you link a different sex catalogue popped up & i just clicked it off, but i don't mind :wink: i saved your link page in 'My Favourites!!!' its only if it popped up while the kids are on :shock:

Sounds like you have tracking cookies, these track the pages you visit and then cause similiar pop-ups, among other nasty things they can do!

Its probably best to run an anti-spware programme if you have one, make sure you search for updates first.

If you dont have one then try this http://www.download.com/3000-8022-10122137.html

Depends which programme your running but once you open it up there should be an option somewhere to check for updates? You may be asked wether you want to check online or not, you do :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back