• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How pregnant?

BEX101

Reaction score
I got a call off my sister last week to tell me she was pregnant but she didnt know her dates because last month she had a "mini period" and she doesnt know if it was a "real" one. It got me thinking because it sounds abit like me last month, so i did a test and lo and behold...... i'm pregnant! I think i'm either 5 weeks or 9 weeks (depending on the mini period being a real one) but know i'm not too sure.....

i started a new job about 2 months ago, about 6 weeks ago i noticed i was losing weight (we were really busy) but then after a week i seemed to start pilling it on again. We have a uniform and its starting to not fit me very well and in the last week i've got a very definit pot belly. i know you start to show earlier with a second pregnancy but at 9 weeks? I'm now starting to wonder if i'm 13 weeks instead of 9?

Its frustrating because last time i knew my dates! I've got a scan in 4 weeks but for some reason the midwife doesnt want to see me before then.

I havent got much in the way of symptoms. No morning sickness, i've noticed my sense of smell has been alot stronger the past 4/6 weeks and i've been very tired.
I also keep on convincing myself i can feel movement - 9 weeks has gota be to early for that!

Sorry about the essay! its bl@#dy frustrating not knowing my dates! :wall:

Hi,

When you say mini period, how long did it last and what sort of flow? Sorry to pry but it might help to know. Also, do you know how long your average cycle was and when your last normal period was?

Becs x

I had a mini period and my dates are spot on from that, the docs wont rush to see how far gone you are unless your bleeding or having serious problems. least you can be pg with your sister how nice :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back