Back To Front Sickness!

babyelmo

Reaction score
Morning everyone.

I'm not quite sure what's happening with me at the moment. I've had nausea since week 6, it got severe around weeks 7-9, then it started to go. Last week I started feeling sick again, it's got worse and this morning i've started being sick :sick: . Is this normal? Surely I should be starting to feel better by now!

i've had a week or so where i havent hardly felt sick but this morning i felt really bad, i think its normal to come and go hun as awful as it is :( hope you start feeling better soon xx

It's grim isn't it! My oh downloaded a pregnancy app for his phone. He keeps telling me he can't believe i'm still feeling ill as his app says I should be feeling better by now. I'm seriously going to shove his phone somewhere unpleasant I swear!

I hope your ickiness clears up soon too hon. What day's your scan?

xx

I've had the sickness (but only threw up once or twice) since week 5 till about a week ago when it eased off, then totally unexpected I threw up last night before bed, I was quite shocked as I wasn't expecting it. Was just about to brush my teeth I burped and that was it...projectile vomit everywhere :shock:

I'm so glad it's not just me! Its awful isnt it, the way it just comes from no where

i have to say i am quite lucky though as when i do wake up with it come dinner time i feel fine so not all bad!

Got my scan Thursday at 10am eeeek very nervous and thats 3 days before, i dread to think what i am gonna be like come thursday lol! xx

It defo comes and goes! I've had periods of feeling ok again (I only was actually sick a few times just constant nausea) but then out of nowhere I almost projectile vomitted over my steering wheel while in traffic :sick: The periods of feeling ok are getting longer now though thankfully!

Oh no! I must admit i've had a few gagging moments in the car, I always keep towels / bags / wipes on the passenger seat just in case i need to be sick on a main road!!

Oooh Deedee only 3 sleeps! Its terrifying waiting isnt it. Im excited about mine and dreading it too!

it sure is, i wasnt this bad when pregnant with my DD in fact i couldnt quite contain my excitement about having my first scan back then haha! When have you got your scan hun? xx

We have that phone App too, it said " at 10 weeks you will start to feel better". FAT CHANCE!
I read a bit more into it and found that you may start to feel better as placenta takes over, but if not most women find their nausea goes at 12-14 weeks.

Fingers crossed I will be able to eat over the holidays!

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I still spend about half an hour a day being sick and im nearly 29 weeks although Its not as bad as it was xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back