how old...

I'm still waiting for someone to offer :roll:
With Jess though she used to stay at my mums house from being about 3 months old :D

Thomas was three months old and I left him with my Mummy!!

I know some people would frown upon this and say it is too early but Thomas sees a lot of his Grandparents so I don't have any worries about it. I think the earlier the better as it means they will be used to it! I am going out in a few weeks and he is staying there again, he has stayed about three times now, I love that my Mum loves having him as well it is a nice opportunity for them to bond together!

The reason I left him the first time was because it was my birthday bbq and we were having a load of friends over and I thought it was fairer to him to be safe at my Mums rather than sleeping upstairs whilst we were all being loud downstairs!

Some of my favourite memories as a child was staying at my Grandparents house!!

Are you wondering about leaving Braydon Sarah? If it was at your Mum and Dads house then he will be fine as he is used to it there, he might even see it as an adventure and then you could go out and have some fun!! :hug:

i havent yet and dont think i feel comfortable with the idea and hes nearly 2.
its a personal thing i think.
even when i have this baby i dont want nathan too far away cos i cant relax unles i know where and what hes doing. gonna be interesting if i have to go into hospital :think:

Lydia was about 10 months but I missed her like hell. After that I wouldn't let her stop out again until she was 18 months.
She's slept out maybe 7 nights in total.

well bray is 2 yrs and 2 months and i hate the thought of my baby being away over night, the other week i was so tired and mum said she would take braydon over nite i agreed an hour later he was back again as i just couldnt deal with it

am i being really silly ?

the only times i have slept away from alice was when i was in hospital, and couldn't have her with me because there was no side rooms. and even then she stayed at home with daddy.

i keep meaning to arrange an overnight stay with my mum for alice, but i keep putting it off.

you are not being silly. I hated not having her with me. does he stay with your mum when you are at work? alice stays with my mum, and i would find it easier leaving alice with her overnight, because my mum spends so much time with her and knows what she wants etc..

wow i'm like :shock: :oops:

you'll all prob think i'm awful but i left JT with my aunty when he was 6 weeks. He stayed overnight (she's like a 2nd mum to me cos mine died)

I completely trust her and she's very confident with kids, she has 4 grankids so i know she can look after him well.

OH mum had him once overnight but i haven't left him again just cos she's not that confident with him as she's not been around babies much so i'm not confident with it.

never have hannah and the first time kie did he was 13 and went away with the school lol

Our LO was about 9 months old. I didn't have any qualms about leaving him at all with the in laws.

I don't think there's a right or wrong time, it's when you feel ready to leave them with somebody you can trust 100%.

I do think it's a good thing if you can trust somebody enough to look after them overnight. Good for you and your partner and for your LO. Especially as they grow up, it's a treat and an adventure to stay overnight at Grandma&Grandads.

i havent.

ive not even been away from riley for an hour.

i dont feel the need to.

i hate the thought of being away from him

The first time Harrison stayed over somewhere was when he was just over 2months. I'm not too fased by him staying away really, not that he does it alot but we will only let him stay with my parents, OHs or my parents next door neighbour who is like a great family friend. I love him to bits but i enjoy a night away every few months, I do hate it when he stays away a week at a time down OH's parents though :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back