at wot age?

My mum used to have Jess all the time from her being a couple of weeks old so she got used to it. Aimee hasn't been away over night yet and i don't think she would like it, well not for a long time yet.

my oldest was 2 and a half roughly when she wanted to stay round her nans

oh rite my aunt wants to have B over nite but i dont feel ready for it yet

My babies have never stayed out over night i am no way near ready for that. :lol: im to motherly some times :oops:

and Dior would never settle any where other then her own cot

but when i gave birth to Harley we took her to my mums at 3am

Erm.....7 weeks? :oops: ( He was only at my mums)

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
wot age was ur baby wen some one first had them over nite?

Emily and rebekah were 6 and 7
Bethany was 1

Hubby and i went away for the night for the first time ever without the kids! :cheer: We had fun - didn't sleep much :wink:

Minxy said:

Why the red face, nothing wrong with it if you ask me! Ill be taking my LO to mum & dad for the night as early as I can so LO gets used to it!

Minxy said:

Thats not bad Minxy. My eldest went to MIL's at 2 weeks for his first night out so we could catch up on some sleep and be refreshed to look after him properly again and at about 8 weeks he went there for the weekend as i'd got tickets to take DH to V festival!

I completely trusted MIL though and she was a massive support to us and I knew she could just phone if there was any kind of problem as its only a couple of minutes away. And now my little ones will sleep anywhere and are really relaxed and not shy around people. We passed them round lots too so they got used to different faces/people holding them etc.

Tan x

ohhh no i take it back. Dior topped at my mums when she was about 2 weeks old. i forgot about that!
me and kris had broke up Dior never slept her relux and her weight gain were getting me down i was a zombie and was a state so mum had Dior though the night. poor mum couldnt cope though, even though she had had 5 kids she had work at 7am and had only had 30mins sleep Dior was such hard work as a baby mum never had her again :lol:

my kids havent satyed over night with anyone ( no one wants them over night :( ) not that im that fussed bt sometimes i wish i could get someone to have them for just 1 night to put the sparkle back into my relationship

xxxxx

Lydia has stayed over at DH's sister's house twice - once at about 10 months, and once 2 weeks ago.

Nathan was about 3 months. I only had about 3 hours sleep in 2 days and was well tired and feeling like I couldnt cope so my mum had him for the night :D Felt much better the next day after I had a decent nighs sleep :D

cant remember exacty, 2/3 months old i think. he has stayed at my mums and mil's quite a few times. he loves it!

only problem is i still wake up bang on 6.45 which is when he normally wakes up :roll: at least i can snuggle back down with dh and not get up! :cheer:

i always get really excited about seeing him the next day though, i love to see his little face when he sees me :hug:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alfie was 5 weeks old, me and iIan had planned to go out watch a film go for a few drinks, but instead we were so nakerd we just stayed in with a chinese and had a few drinks in. I wouldnt have been able to go anywhere though because as my mum drove away I sobbed for about an hour, and Ian was so upset he couldnt put the car seat in my mums car properly, he had him in the back and for some reason kept tryin to use the front seat belt :rotfl: it was lovely though after id stopped crying, he hasnt been away since but thinking that after xmas might be a nice time. Its lovely because I got to spend time with Ian without really having to worry, my mum knows his routine and shes bought up me and my brother and done a great job with us, he couldnt have been in better hands unless it was myself! :hug: 2 my Mummy :hug:

Ky's first over night stay will be this weekend with my Mom - He is 14 months old......Not sure how he will get on as he is still breast fed....I think my Mom is in for a rough night!...I would not feel comfortable leaving him with anyone but my Mom though, so I can understand why you don't feel ready.....I am actually looking forwards to a night out and some alcohol!

Isabella has not stayed out yet, I'm ready but my other half isnt. I would quite like one night to ourselves, how can I convince him?

weestar21 said:
my kids havent satyed over night with anyone ( no one wants them over night :( ) not that im that fussed bt sometimes i wish i could get someone to have them for just 1 night to put the sparkle back into my relationship

xxxxx

Know the feeling hun, Jaycees never stayed anywhere without me. If i was going out anywhere id have to put her to bed before i left and had to sleep at mums and get up for her in the morn. A lay in once would have been nice :roll: Dont even drink when i go out but still get tired! Not bothered going out in 6 months now.. no point. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back