1st word??

Summer was about 5 months she said mama. She also says dada and poo poo :lol:

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!

well yesterday libbie sed momma and i woke up to her saying it this mornin!!!!! shes been saying it all day today also. i told her dad, in which he repeated it to his new girlfriend and she sed well its a bit soon!!! (she has a kid of her own and reckon she knows better than anyone else in the world!!!) thank u thank u thank u. ive bin proved right lol lol!!!!!

its really hard to say coz millie's been saying mama for ages, but at first it was obvious it didnt yet mean anything, she wasnt referring to me when she said it (altho i liked to pretend she did!)

i THINK now she actually does understand that mama is ME and not just babbling the sound iykwim. but even now not 100% certain! lol

Well im still waiting, i recon when Jack decides to speak he gonna have a lot to say for himself, lmao

trixipaws said:
its really hard to say coz millie's been saying mama for ages, but at first it was obvious it didnt yet mean anything, she wasnt referring to me when she said it (altho i liked to pretend she did!)

i THINK now she actually does understand that mama is ME and not just babbling the sound iykwim. but even now not 100% certain! lol

same here lol

his first noise that resembled a word was obviously dada, but now "da" seems to be his answer to everything like yes or thankyou, so he obviously doesn't have the foggiest what da/dada actually means...

he did crawl up to me the other day when i collected him from nursery and say ma ma ma ma ma ma so i'd like to think it's about me. he only says it around me too, so maybe i'm onto a winner there :D

Lil miss has started saying mummum when she is hungry and when she sees me...She either means food or mum... but as I am one and the same thing I don't think she's actually calling me mum.... :rotfl: I spend at least 30 mins 2 or 3 times a day playing the name game where I get her to touch her face in turn to the syllables to lil miss Serena... then we change and say mummy mummy mummy with her touching mine, over and over, she loves it :D... so now she reaches out for my face and says mummum but that might mean... can we play the name game please :D

Tia on the other hand couldn't really talk properly till she was nearly 3 and even then none of the words were ever formed well till she was about 6 :(

Nathan only said his first proper word last week and hes almost 16 months. It was 'hello'. The girls were a lot younger than that though at about 10 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back