how tall was your 3 month old ?

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
measured leland tonight and his 25 inches / 63 cm ish ( as well as u can measure them lol

he was 18 inches when born !

how much did ur lil ones grow ? will he ever stop lmao his looking so huge and long !

the only info I have is when he was 6 weeks he was 57 cm, when he was 17 weeks he was 63.5cm and when he was 32 weeks (7 months) he was 68.5cm.

ive just looked at his chart , he was bang on average (50th centile) till this measurement , so gonna double check cos his gone right over the 100th centile lol he does sometimes look like a 6 month old !

oh and u gotta remember his height his done on corrected age ! 6 WEEKS !!!!!

Oliver wasn't measured at birth so I don't know how much he's grown, but he was 65 cm at 3 months.

the information i have is when born jayde was 50cm,at 6 weeks she was55cm and at34weeks she was 66cm so shes quite small shes still in 6-9 trusers bless her and shes 1

Darragh was 57cm at birth - 64cm at eight weeks and he is getting measured again next week - he is lanky like his dad though

43cm at birth and 58cm at 3m 1wk - not a tall lad! (he's on the 2nd centile for weight and height - growing well - just a titch :)

Evie was 49cms at birth and now at 3 months she's 65cms x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back