how old were u ??

i was 18 when i fell preg and im 19 now and will be dropping in november!

i fell pregnant at 16 but lost my baby, then i fell pregnnat with this bubba at 18 and im due to give birth at 19

16 when I got pregnant 1st time, but lost it...5 months later I got caught out again then turned 17 in May...i'll be 7 months off 18 when I give birth in October.

Makes me laugh, I bumped into an old teacher when I was pregnant with DD and he made a snotty comment along the lines of oh children already? How many will you end up with?
I left school with nothing and teachers had wrote me off long before then.

Well actually I ended up with one until now (I'm 33) and I probably have a higher salary and live in a nicer house than him :rotfl:
Saw another teacher at my 10 year reunion who used to give me bad reports and actually stated that I would achieve little in my life. You know she said "Oh I always knew you'd make it" YER RIGHT!

I also used to get dirty looks from the granny club when I took her to the park. None of them would ever speak to me nor DD whilst they all sat together with their precious little grandchildren.

You know these young mums get slagged off something chronic. Well girls hold your head up and dont let anyone put you down. I would never be without DD and havent regretted her for a second :)

got pregnant when i was 21 and had her when i was 22

Minime said:
You know these young mums get slagged off something chronic. Well girls hold your head up and dont let anyone put you down. I would never be without DD and havent regretted her for a second :)

that made me smile :D

You were born the year I left school! Pass me my zimmer :lol:

i was 16 when i fell with brooke, i turned 17 in the november and i had her the followin jan!

with olivia i was 22

i was 18 when i fell pg with Jim Jam then had him at 19

I fell pregnant when I was 20 with Haylea, she was born 3 weeks before my 21st birthday. I am 30 now but fell pregnant when I was 29....it seems wierd doing it all over again with such an age gap... :)

I fell pregnant at 20, am 21 in November so will be 21 when I give birth

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back