• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

how old?!?

emma28

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I've just been redaing Miss Gobby's thread in teenage pregnancy and now I feel super ancient :cry: I'm 28 (OMG almost 30) and was wondering how old eveyone else is? Please stop me feeling like a wrinkley...

I'm 25, and 28 is no where near ancient!!! Well I hope not anyway.
Actually come to think of it I would have been 24 week i conceived!!!
:dance:
xx

Leeste, Thats 8)
I thought you must be 16 cos of your username. When are you due? We must be about the same time?

I am due 7th Jan, had no scan or anything yet so may be changed!!!
16 nah just my lucky number!!! Hey if I was 16 do you thing I might be the youngest on here!!!
When are you due?
:lol:
xx

Am due the 6th jan- it was changed from 31 dec.
And i think there are younger mums than 16 in the teenaged bit but i didn't manage to read it all before i fell into a depression :(
It's probably my hormones but I'm feeling terribly old and frumpy :cry:

Good lord your not old woman!!!!!

I'm 32 in August BTW 8)

emma28 said:
Hey everyone, I've just been redaing Miss Gobby's thread in teenage pregnancy and now I feel super ancient :cry: I'm 28 (OMG almost 30) and was wondering how old eveyone else is? Please stop me feeling like a wrinkley...

if your old, I must be ancient :shock: I'm 37 :lol:

and this is my 4th after a 12 year gap, and I feel I will have more patience, more sense and more time to give now as well as all the love in the world 8) age doesnt matter so long as baby is loved and looked after properly!

I'm 29 - and really nearly 30! This is my first. I think it's a great time to have kids!

I'm 28! Will be 29 by the time this little one makes an appearance.

This is our first pregnancy and I am 29 and hubby is 31. We feel quite old for first timers. xxx

Thos is my second pregnancy and im 23 and DH is 35 on saturday - and he hates it :rotfl:

Trying for my second - DHs fourth (or fifth..he took my son as his own) My son is 13, DHs children are all over 25.

I'm 32 - he's 54

And I had a moan about feeling old last week :rotfl:

And I agree with Cleocat - I know I have a lot more patience now and will try and enjoy it when I become pregnant :pray:

See you have nothing to worry about!! I told you your not old!!!
Its the OH who need to worry mine is 32 hehehe!!!
xx
:rotfl:

I'm TTC for number one and i'm nearly 32, OH is 34....never too old to start...friend of mine at work just got PG at 41, bit of a shock, but she's great! :eek:

I'm 30 and my toyboy is 26 :lol:

It's just the right time for both of us

well I'm 28, birthday was on Sunday 17th... so I feel old now...I was only 20 when I had my first so I have a built in babysitter muwhahahahahaha :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Hubby's younger at 25, but everyone thinks he's much older than me. hehehehehe

I'm 30 and this is my first baby, my hubby keeps me young coz he's 23 :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back