How often does your lo nap?

marley

Reaction score
N has started sleeping from 7-7 and SE appears to be more awake in the day. At the moment she's having 3 naps a day one mid morn , after lunch and early eve.

She seems a lot more grogy.. As she used to sleep 9-7 and have more naps.

I'm wondering if she needs longer naps. Her naps ate definitely shorter now that she goes to bed at 7pm.

Maybe it's just her teeth..

Any advice ?

Thanks

How old is N? Sorry-I can't see tickers on phone

She will be 18 weeks this coming Sunday xx

Apologies for the typos I'm on my iPhone x

Jax has about 3 nips a day too. They can range from 40mins to 2.5 hours long. He goes to bed at 6.30pm until about 6am with normally 1 or 2 feeds during the night.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Thanks DW!

I think she needs longer naps! I think I'll put her in her room to sleep.

At the moment I pop her in her Moses basket in the lounge. She could really do with some proper naps as she seems to be groggy!

Thanks again Hun x

I'd just go with what she wants to do him x

Sounds like she needs a longer nap bless her could be teething too coz lily is and she's waking from naps chewing her fist and getting the hump coz she's tired lol

Sometimes, I have to resettle Jax. If he wakes up after 40mins but I know he's really tired, I will resettle him and put him back down till he's had a good couple of hours x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Thanks DW. Yes she very happy today as she slept 8-7 woke up fed had a play until 8 and went back to sleep at 8-11. I think the key with N is having lots of sleep in the day, it helps her to sleep better at night xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back