How often do your babies get hiccups?

Ammdaz

Reaction score
As the title says really. My little girl seems to get the hiccups at least once a day! Or at least I think that's what I'm feeling. I don't remember feeling it this much when I was pregnant with my son?? Xxx

Same! She just had them about an hour ago actually lol but tends to be normally about once a day! Xx

Mine little tot seems to get them at least 2/3 times a day! Apparently it's a good sign as there muscles/lungs learning to breath? Who knows! Xxxxx

I was going to say once a day. It wasn't that often at first but now it seems to be. The head is low now so it feels quite weird!

Varys sometimes I go days and no hiccups from baby sometimes it's 2 or three times in a day it seems to vary x

Recently jacob has been getting them at least once a day sometimes 3 / 4 xxx

Probably a couple of times a week, though they have felt a bit more like everyday recently. Hubby thinks it's adorable, but as they seem to start just as I'm trying to sleep, I don't share his opinion all the time!

When did you first feel hiccups & will I know when he starts? I'm 28 weeks x

When I was pregnant my baby got hiccups hourly! It was pretty much constant. He is now 9 weeks old and has had hiccups after every single bottle since the day he was born. It started off cute but I am so sick of them now and I'm sure he is too. When he starts it makes him sick every time and his face curls up in distress.

I started feeling him hiccup from about 22 weeks pregnant. You'll know because it's a rhythmic jolt, it's different to a random kick or jab x

tapatalkin

Funny , I was going to post something like this, my baby girl gets them all the time too , and more frequent now, usually after i eat x

gosh about minimum 3 times a day lol its a good thing I've heard though xx

Phew, seems like its really common for them to be getting hiccups everyday then! it would drive me mad if I was hiccuping that much! Xxx

I'm the same as tambo, my wee man was a very hiccupy baby inside, he still is even now! :)

Yeah lots, at least a couple of times a day now. I think it is a good sign because they are practicing using their lungs ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back