• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How much weight have you gained?

I read somewhere that we should expect to put on about 10-15lb in Tri 1 and 1lb every week thereafter. So 2 and a half stone is well under the 3 stone mark expected.

I guess it depends on your starting weight and height etc, but my mantra is that "weight gain helps minimise stretch marks" (which is true) so I'm eating away! :D
xx

I've put on 3 stone so far AND I have stretch marks!! NOT FAIR! I am slightly panicking at how much I've put on but I am eating sensibly so I guess it's just the way I am supposed to be. Going to get my butt down the gym in 6 weeks time...

Well I got weighed this morning. I Have put a stone and a half on. But that doesn't include what I lost in tri1 with sickness. My theory is that was most probably fluid so it doesn't count. Ha ha

ive put on a stone and a half, i thought it would be waaaay more because of all the sweet pastries ive been eating!! lol!

very strange that i haven't got stretch marks, i was on a medication a few years ago that made me put on a ton of weight, and i had stretch marks everywhere! lost it all, now im surprised i havent got any stretch marks, maybe my skin is already really stretched from that time! lol

I've put on 1 stone 3 pounds and I'm all bump. x

33 weeks tommorow, just weighed myself & checked my booking in weight I've gain just 6lbs.
I was very over weight (carrying from first pregnancy) and had started slimming world a month before my bfp so I've continued slimming world with a few bad days when away / overnight hospital stays etc.
Pretty damn please that I haven't gained 3 stone like I did by this point with my first son!!

33 weeks tommorow, just weighed myself & checked my booking in weight I've gain just 6lbs.
I was very over weight (carrying from first pregnancy) and had started slimming world a month before my bfp so I've continued slimming world with a few bad days when away / overnight hospital stays etc.
Pretty damn please that I haven't gained 3 stone like I did by this point with my first son!!

Wow, that's brilliant!! Well done hun!! Xxx

im a chubba anyway and for my health i cant really put on too much. thankfully ive only put on around 5 pound and my bump is bloody massive.... maybe my scales are just trying to make me happy lol.

Wow, that's brilliant!! Well done hun!! Xxx

Thanks hun, i've got my fingers crossed i can keep this up for rest of pregnancy and then really kick start my health programme when baby is born as i want to be a super fit and healthy mummy to both my boys. I dont want to be this 'large lady' anymore :) x

I weighed myself for the 1st time in ages today and have put on 2 stone! Really should stay off those peanut butter kit kats! Still 9 weeks of weight gain to go, but I'm still in size 10 clothes, just maternity 10, so not feeling too bad about it! :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

had to be weighed two weeks ago and since the start of december where i would of been just under 3 months ive put on 13lbs .. im surprised cause ive eaten a RAKE of ice cream. But i was big enuf before pregnancy i didnt need too much extra :) x

OK so voer the weekend i caved and ive gone from 7st pre pregnancy to nearly 9.5 stone, made me feel a bit better about myself x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back