How much money did you put away each month for a deposit?

MamaJay

Reaction score
Just curious as weve just started saving and we put away 800/1000 per month. How long did you save for? Were hoping 10 months time we will be ready....

That is an amazing amount of money to put away! Well done!

I can't wait to start saving for a mortgage, I have about £500 saved so far lol and that is for life after baby is born! xx

That is an amazing amount of money to put away! Well done!

I can't wait to start saving for a mortgage, I have about £500 saved so far lol and that is for life after baby is born! xx

Were just going to save like crazy. Hopefully by christmas we can start looking into mortages. Fingers crossed ot goes to plan

How exciting, I would need £40,000 plus to buy where I live as me and my partner could only get a £150,000 mortgage between us so we would need to save about 40 grand before we even start asking for a mortgage!

Good luck, I would love to be in your position!

You're very good at saving! Don't think I could manage that :0 when I was saving for a place me and my husband contributed around £200 each a month. It was tough but helped us move quite quickly!

We were lucky enough to inherit our deposit and we used £20k and then some towards fees and furniture etc. My friend who is currently saving is aiming for about £15k so with the amount you're saving each month you're doing really well! x

depends of month. Sometimes 1000 and sometimes 100.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back