How much did you pay for your wedding buffet for each person

*Star*

Reaction score
Were looking at £10.50 per head for our buffet. It's just a standard buffet, nothing fancy.

What did everyone else pay?

we have a friend of the family lined up to do ours at the moment, but we still need to speak to her about what we want. we have between 130 - 160 people coming (ive still to finalise the list :oops: ), but we have asked for two quotes... £4 & £5.50 a head. Depending on how much better the 5.50 is we may go with that and not offer a free drink as everyone walks in the door...

its going to be real typical/classic family party food! i love nothing more than a cheesy family get together!! :cheer: :cheer:

In fact you have reminded me to find out if we need to supply plates etc or if that is something they can do... :think:

I don't remember the price but we were told by our venue only to order for 1/2- 3/4 of guests and we still had loads left over. think it was about the same price as yours though...

I think we paid about £11 per head. There was one cheaper but it did not sound as nice or good.

If I am correct then we was advised to get enough for 75% of the total of guests because getting enough for 100% they normally have loads left, as some might not turn up for what ever reasons, some might not have anything to eat etc. ( I hope that makes sense :think: :D

I did a wedding on a budget and my mil did the food as a wedding presnt and fed 80+ for 100 quid :)

Im paying for £5.95 a head for your average buffet food which i thought was good...altho we havnt we havnt seen the menu yet lol

Do you mean the day time of the wedding or the night time ?
My day time meal for each person cost £48.50 and £12.50 for drinks package per person
which included 1 bucks fiz, 1 glass of wine, & 2 glasses of champagne,

My night time i paid about £900 i had a cold and hot buffet but the hot stuff was made by the hotel
and they didnt come cheap and we had to have them they wouldnt allow us at first to have a
outside caterer so they sort of blackmailed us saying they would allow us to have one do cold
stuff but they had to do the hot stuff. And the outside caterer had to come in a unmarked van
:shock: i couldnt belive it when he said that.

There was loads food left over so i do admitt i went ott on the food and i was fuming because
the hotel thrown it away full trays of stuff , full gatex :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back