Where going to buy a house :)

jenna

Reaction score
:) I threw a wobbly last night and weve decided its time to buy a house. DH wanted to do houses up to earn money but im sick of moving. Weve lived in 4 places since weve been married and its doing my head in :x I just thought if we got pregnant now we'd have hardly any room for a baby. DH just talked to a mortgage adviser who said with our wages, loans and no deposit theyd offer us 70/80k!! So if we pay the loans off and save a little we might get a bit more.

Iv already seen a house id love but its £110,000 and will be gone by the time were ready to actually put an offer on anything. :lol: Im so relieved though. :moon:

:) excellent..i think its a good idea to be settled...

we were going to look for houses.. but i think we will wait untill after baby is here to look into it.. plus hubby should get a raise in jan, so it would look better for us to do that..

i lvoe the area we are in.. just house is to small :(

same here. The house is ok id change it if it was ours though. The area is lovely. But its 2 bedrooms which is just too small. We have the computer and theres DH's amps and stuff its just never tidy and if we got pregnant we'd need that room to be babys room but then where would the computer and amps go? ARRRG! lol.

we are also in 2 bed house. its 2 up and bathroom and 2 down.. just to small.. but we will make do for now..

Thats brill jenna where u looking at going too :dance:

Id love to live in Birley or Eckington/halfway/gleadless area. Close to family and i know the area.

what i would do to buy somewhere for that ! good luck with the search jenna !

Thats great news! Wish we could get a house for that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back