how much milk?

samanthajayne

Reaction score
how much milk should my baby be having at his age now. i still feed him milk pretty much on demand and food in between. he will have between 4-6oz of milk at breakfast which is between 10 and 11am plus i will make him some cereal with his milk then he normally won't want another bottle till around 4 or 5pm where he will have another 4-6oz then some food. i just give him a yoghurt now at dinner time around 2ish as he seems to have dropped his bottle at this time and then he will probably have another 2-3 bottles of between 4-6oz throughout the evening and before bed he has cereal and milk then he has about 7-8oz at around 4am as he still isn't sleeping through yet. i also offer water as well through the day. does this seem ok at the moment i'm clueless just going off him really

Once weaned onto 3 meals a day, my HV was shocked that I was still getting 22oz in him in 3 bottles a day...! she said two bottles was fine - I give 8oz bottles. So thats what he has...!

Sounds like your giving him pleanty though... more the merryer! :)

thankyou thats a worry off my mind just thought i'd check as i was starting to panic a little that he may not have been getting enough milk. i was just so used to him wanting milk every 3 hours but obvioulsy now he is eating more he doesn't need quite that much milk anymore :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back