how much milk and food???

rach

Reaction score
hi all at the moment christopher is having
7am porridge and 7-8oz bottle
11:30am pureed meat and veg and 6oz bottle
3pm pureed fruit and yoghurt and 6oz bottle
7pm 8oz bottle before bed
everyone keeps saying i should be increasing his food at lunch and tea and giving him juice or water instead of milk and just give him milk in morning and night any advice would be great xxxxx

Removed due to deciding too personal for public viewing

Last edited:
thanks for replying hun :D
to be honest hes so happy and settled the way things are and is slowly eating more by himself and drinking less milk as he has his food first so sod the family am just going to let him do it when hes ready at the moment he really enjoys having his bottle after his food so will keep the milk up till he is only drinking a few ounces at lunch and tea then swap it for juice/water xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:D Good on ya hun! At the end of the day you know him better than anyone!

D has

milk first thing.

breakfast usually a petit felous about 10- 11.30 never seems to be bothered if i give it him earlier
milk is really on demand through the day still
lunch a piece of fruit pureed
tea ofter jar of savory or mix of jar and home cooeked ...Doen't much like my home cooked food :oops: :rotfl:

then he has supper at 8.30...

D doesn't have any water but then i am still trying to get him to drink from doidy cup and only has about 1oz of m,ilk a day

i generally give D what he wants ..If you Think Christopher is doing fine as he is and is still gaining weight then do what you think is right.

mom knows best :hug:

thanks everyone :D xxxxxxx
gemma that site was really helpful thanks hun sounds like christopher is having more or less what he should be having and i now feel loads happier about everything and will continue to let him guide me and give him what he wants as he seems to know better than me lol :D
thanks again everyone xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back