How much is your LO taking?

Young Mum 21 x

Reaction score
:wave:Health visitor came today and asked how much Harry was feeding, he's draining a 3oz bottle every 3-4hours and sometimes cries for more (mayb twice a day he will cry for more so I make another oz) she suggested I switched him to hungry baby formula. I'm not to sure on this as I know it upsets their belly and can make them sick until their used to it! So how much are your little ones drinking? Xx

Last edited:
We fed sam on normal first and then gave him hungry baby!He wasnt poorly at all but it made him a little constipated at first xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

We fed sam on normal first and then gave him hungry baby!He wasnt poorly at all but it made him a little constipated at first xxx

:wave: did you give him anything to help with his constipation?xx

Yes hun we tried warms baths, some cooled boiled water and a tummy rub!All of which did the trick xxx

Thank you :) he might not have constipation but at least I know now if I do decide to switch his milk :) xx

Last edited:
He's had 3oz every 3hrs tonight so I'll wait to see how he goes befor switching formula xx

My health visitor said not to try the hungry baby stuff and every 2/3 feeds give her an extra ounce in her bottle, she also takes 3oz every 3/4 hours. X

Yeah that's what I'm kind of doing now! I know health visitors/midwifes know babies and their job but a mother knows what's best for her own IMO :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back