• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How much have you gained?

Sassyminx

Reaction score
how much weight have you gained now your into your 3rd tri? i know the majority of weight will be coming along shortly, and was just curious to how much everyone else has gained, and what size they were before pregnancy

i was a size 16 before pregnancy but ive only gained 5.5lbs and im fitting into size 14 maternity clothes, i think mainly because ive been eating really healthily and through my past 2 pregnancies lost weight both times too, i think because im quite curvy anyway thats why ive not gained hardly anything :D

I was a size 8 - 10 and my weight was 8 half st, I am now a size 10-12 and weigh 11 half stone :lol: I can't believe how much weight I have put on but thankfully I know most of it is baby and the placenta :D

I was the same as you sassy and now i am due i have put on a stone in total which i am pleased with :D xx

I am due at end of week and I put on about two stone (I am now eleven) though for some of the pregnancy I was really ill and lost weight

I thought I was doing really well on the weight gain front till these last few weeks. Was 9stone 3 and size 10 when I first got pregnant and am now 11 stone 4. Still getting into size 10 maternity clothes but feeling absolutely huge now. One good thing has got to be the boobies though - I have never had huge boobs, but they are now well and truely beautiful! :cheer:

only 2 weeks left now to DD so will wait to see if body gets bigger still

I have put on tons..its well depressing! By term I reckon il have put on just over 3 stone :oops:

I was 11 4 to start off with, then I dropped to 10 10 with morning sickness. I'm now about 12 1 - I was heavier, but have lost about 5 lbs due to the runs (sorry if TMI :oops: ). I'm going to check out the weight loss with my MW tomorrow, but as I can feel the baby being more active than before, I think it is growing ok :) Plus my tummy has suddenly popped out - I was looking porkyliscious lol, but now I look preggers! My enormous boobies are now even more so which my OH likes...

I lost a stone between 10-22 weeks due to a combination of being abroad and having really bad morning sickness . I checked my weight last week and I am now only 5lb heavier then when I started. :dance: .. so technically I have put on 1st 5 but I am only 5lb worse off!

Still got a few weeks to go yet though :shock:

Lyndsey

I didn't gain any weight till i was about 20 weeks then it has piled on. I weighed my self last week at 28 weeks and i had gained 10lbs and i know its gone up again since then and i to scared to get on the scales again now.

nikki what size were you to start with?

im a size 16 normally which is why i think i aint gained much

and my boobs were a G cup before pregnancy, thankfully theyre not really any bigger, though im sure that will change once i start breastfeeding :shock:

Sassyminx said:
nikki what size were you to start with?

im a size 16 normally which is why i think i aint gained much

and my boobs were a G cup before pregnancy, thankfully theyre not really any bigger, though im sure that will change once i start breastfeeding :shock:

I was about the same hun 14/16 and my boobs haven't got any bigger either,want to get down to about a 12 after this baby though,time to get my body back :D xx

doc checked 2 weeks ago and its just over 1 kg.. dunno how wen the baby and her luggage carries a bit of weight.. but hey..

she says judging by my weight gain so far.. shes not expecting me to gain more than 5kgs by due date time unless i have a gooood christmas day :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back