how much does it cost you to go to work ???

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
ive had a bit of a shock the last 2 weeks as ive been brought into the real world :oops: when i was merchandising for crown paint , i worked from home and i had a work van that they paid for diesel so i had no like costs . im now doing a temp job at ELC in a shopping centre and its shocked me how much of my wages is going on , going to work ! and i realised how spoilt of been before lol its costing me £5 a day to park , plus diesel to get there and back etc so all in all prob 150 a month just to go to work , and i dont even have to pay for childcare at the mo !!!! and when your only gonna earn 600ish thats alot to come out of it !!!!

so its intriguing me how much do others pay , just to go to work !!!

Hubby prob puts around £20 - £30 petrol in a week and parking is free :)

I pay £4.40 a day to go 5 miles there and back - scandalous, I think!

OH puts in about £45/£50 of petrol a week, but he does drive 70 miles a day and we do extra journeys in the evenings and go into town at the weekends etc.

Its ridiculous, isn't it.

Valentine Xxx

about £560 a month for childcare and £120 a month on either the car+parking, or train+bus.

joyful eh

i used to pay £60 for the train every month and then i change workplace and drve to work and that cost maybe about £50 a month petrol and i used to get free parking at the min im off on maternity so nothim

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back