ebay

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
i want to sell a couple of things on ebay its my first time :lol:
i was just wondering how do u work out how much it is to post and how do they pay money into ur paypal
mine isnt set up yet but wen it is

I've wanted to sell stuff for ages but never got round to it because I can't be bothered to work out postage haha. I've got a bass guitar signed by Less than Jake that I want to seel but it would need to go by courier and I have no idea in hell how much that would cost! I'll get round to it one day but for now I'll just keep giving my stuff to the PDSA :lol:

I just look on ebay to see what other people charge for the same/ similar stuff.

You need to set up an ebay sellers account which is fairly straightforward, just follow all the instructions ebay give you.

Theres loads of guides and help pages on ebay so a little reading around and you'll be an expert in no time :D

I normally just weigh whatever I am selling on kitchen scales, look up the cost on the Royal Mail website http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/ and then add on the cost of packaging (about 50p). You just add the postage amount into the option when you sell anything on ebay, there is a screen that will have postage costs on it somewhere.

It is pretty self explanatory as you go through the selling procedure...For some items I guess for others look at others charges.
will that cost me some money
setting up an ebay account is free

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back