how much do you drink??

l_maclean

Reaction score
I've been having sore BH's last couple of days, and read that dehydration can cause it - so had a bit of a nosey online, and apparently we should be drinking 2L a day!

Figured id monitor this, so ive been drinking outta bottles (juice bottles not baby bottles. lol) rather than glasses, but im struggling to get to 2L - feels like ive been drinking all day, and ive not even had 3 - 500ml bottles yet.

how much is everyone else drinking??
xxx

Reckon I am drinking 2litres a day....that's 3.5 uk pints and what with milk in breakfast, tea, water, squash I reckon I do that. If I don't I am now getting cankles!! Yuck!!!

I never used to drink hardly anything but I have been trying to drink 2 litres since bfp! Some days I find easier than others

i didnt really think i drank all that little - but im struggling with this 2 litres thing.
xxx

I hardly ever drink. I just seem to forget to!

since going on maternity leave I drink alot more so Im prob more or less around the 2L mark. But I dont drink plain water, I drink squash so its a bit easier

im drinking squash - i cant stand plain water - would have no chance getting anywhere with that. lol

I try for 2ltr a day but prob only manage 1500ml,

I drink lots. At least 2 litres. Trying to get my 9 year old to drink is the issue in my house :-(

Same as pinky here - but I only really drink water (never drank hot drinks ever) so I have always drunk about that much in water. You might be drinking more than you think if you count in milk (cereal) and hot drinks

I've always aimed to drink 2L cos it helps with weight loss lol, i am so thirsty all the time now tho so i've constantly got a drink of squash on the go!
My friend has bought herself a 2l bottle of water, then fills it up every day and puts it in the fridge so she knows how much she's drunk.

I drink about 8 pints of squash a day!!!!!! But then again I have to to keep my kidney clear wether I'm pregnant or not lmao xxx

Probably about a 1/4 of what Im meant to, I cant stand water or flavoured water, Ive had 2 cups of tea today and 1 cup of milk and thats about normal every day.

I dont have breakfast - so no milk in cereal - dont do hot drinks either. So over the last couple of days ive been filling up 500ml bottles with squash - thats kinda how i discovered i drink shockingly little.

xxx

I have had to make sure that I eat breakfast otherwise I still feel nauseous even at this stage. Like I had to get up early today to eat cos I felt sick!!
I probably drink more at the weekends cos I don't think about it much at work :oooo:

Omg! I only dink about 3 glasses of juice a day!! I never drink. Even when not pregnant. Blimey better start drinking more! X

I have found that I have to eat breakfast too otherwise I feel really ill, even tho I never did before I was pregnant!
Drink wise, I drink loads of soda water with no added sugar vimto cordial in it, definitely drinking more than 2L a day! X x

I hardly ever eat breakfast only when I am off work because then I have time otherwise I'm rushing around. I never have eaten breakfast :(
Also, I don't drink that much either and again never have done. The past couple of weeks I have found myself drinking a little bit more as I am constantly thirsty but other than that I don't drink much. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back