How old where you

JMC said:
bubble_dreamer said:
My emotions were all over the place during my pregnancy though not due to the pregnancy more to do with the relationship i was in :(

So do you think if your pregnant and you and your partner just arnt getting on, arguing all the time which obviously is upsetting, do you think its best to call off the relationship while your pregnant...

Obviously their will be times when you really want a cuddle but is that worth all the arguments in the day?

I know stress can damage the baby, not sure how much required but in some cases you may have to split for the sake of your health which can effect the baby...

Just wondering you see because me and my girlfriend have split, but i still want to be their for her all the way. We just argue a lot so im wondering whether to just lay off on the relationship and just show my love in other ways... or whether to try get our relationship back on track asap

tbh the relationship i was in was although slightly similar to yours also very different in many ways. From about 16 weeks he started to become violent, at 18 weeks he kicked me in the stomach and i very nearly lost my baby. it then turned into emotional and sexual abuse as well. I kept trying to convince myself to sort things out 'for the sake of the baby' i stayed with him until my son was 12 weeks old and i got out of there i ended up living in a womens refuge for 6 months (not the nicest of places) but it occured to me at the time there was no way that it was ever going to change baby or no baby so why should i put myself and my child through that suffering.

2 weeks after that i found out that he had been cheating on me with a girl that he worked with it started since we found out i was pregnant.

With those 2 things combined it would never have worked out not even for the sake of my son :|

OMG !

What a ******* (can you swear on here, if not we need a replacement word to some up a man like that)

I cant imagine how you felt

Alls i can say is your really brave for getting out of that situation. It seems as if it would be easy to walk away when getting treated like that but i know for a fact thats far from the realitity of it

If i think ive got it bad god dam i have no right to even open my mouth

I hope your ok now. You've got your son now, who else do you need !!

Good Luck !!!!!!!!!!!!

nah u carry on helps to get it all of your chest ;)

im cool now that was 6 years ago iv had to grow up a lot since then :lol:

I was 18 when I fell pregnant and I had them when I was 19.

My initial shock was floods and floods of tears, I was at uni at the time.

Decided that I was going to do it...moved home and we bought a house.

My emotions were jumping everywhere!...especially when I found out that I was having twins, wouldn't change anything for the world now.

Only down side was that me and DH split, no to do with kids but think we were too young to settle :(

However. we've moved on and I'm back ttc with my new OH who dotes on me and my kids :D

During the pregnancy I could obviously see and feel a change in myself..physically and emotionally...my friends still say to date they have never sen a pg woman so big! AT 36 weeks I had Beth abd Tom by c section and they weighed 5lb10 and 6lb12!

I would say though that it only really sank into me when they were in my arms and I knew that when they were there I would never let go!

Good luck with it all and I really hope it works out how you want it too x

How old where you when fell pregnant with your first child? I was 17!

What was your first reaction to it? happy,but nervous

After you had made your decision what was you focusing on? the wonderfullness growing inside me :)

And during the 9 months how much did your emotions change, mainly towards the baby (e.g after 6 months wishing you could turn back time etc)? i had my off days where i though omg im 2 young 2 b a mum etc etc but wen i realised what id made, this beautifull thing i was overwhelmed!!! wen i 1st ;ayed eyes on chloe i couldnt stop smiling, then we had a worrying month where she was in SCBU, and it was at times like those that i was glad i had her :D

How old where you when fell pregnant with your first child? 24

What was your first reaction to it? Well i went to the docs with stomach pains and really didnt expect it, cried as I was caught off guard and couldnt believe it!

After you had made your decision what was you focusing on? Sorting out my relationship. trust was lost over mind games and insecurity on my OH's account and wanted to sort that. Didnt want to fight aymore. the miute I foud out I was pregnnant was have never raised our voices and our relatioship has never been better!

And during the 9 months how much did your emotions change, mainly towards the baby (e.g after 6 months wishing you could turn back time etc)?
The day after my scan at 13 weeks I bled due to split membranes, didnt realse how attached I had become to the idea of being a mum. My partner always went on about having a baby and i had fobbed him off with 2 dogs a rabbit and 4 goldfish. After my scare I was to get a scan every 4 weeks, every scan and evey movement I grew closer and closer to my little bean. words cant even describe and never will how much love was made. You will never even imagine how much stronger it becomes the first time you see their face, hold them and they stare into your eyes.

How old where you when fell pregnant with your first child?

I was 19, had her at just turned 20

What was your first reaction to it?

She was planned so no surprise

After you had made your decision what was you focusing on?

The main reason for the timing was that both my other sisters were expecting and we thought it would be a good time and bring her up with her cousins

And during the 9 months how much did your emotions change, mainly towards the baby (e.g after 6 months wishing you could turn back time etc)?

In hindsight I should have waited until I was several years older. During the pregnancy I got very scared around 5 months thinking how on earth can something that size get out of that??
After the birth I was BLESSED by a baby who slept through from 11 days old and never had any particular problems with teething etc. I am naturally a very patient person anyway so 2 hours of continual crying wouldnt faze me as much as it could someone else but then I imagine parents with a child that cries all night and are tired then that patience would quickly evaporate.

Ive never regretted her, have regretted whom I had her with but never her. We are very close and have always done lots of things together. If anything she has made me successful, after I had her I got an education and a degree and a career which if I didnt have her to motivate me to be able to provide for her then I doubt I would have done so well so having kids young isnt as bad as some make out.

When I was that age and went to the local mums & tots it was filled with women in their 30's who had husbands, kinda reminded me of the W.I. I felt immensely uncomfortable and did not feel welcome at all. With this one when I attend groups like that I will make sure that any young mum, single parent will never feel like that!

How old where you when fell pregnant with your first child? 14

What was your first reaction to it? i was angry lol it was all his fault

After you had made your decision what was you focusing on? getting through it in one piece

And during the 9 months how much did your emotions change, mainly towards the baby (e.g after 6 months wishing you could turn back time etc)? at about 25-30 wks i wanted a abortion, by 30 wks gettin used to bein preg, 35 wks kinda glad to be pregnant, when i had my lil girl i was sooo glad id gone thru with having her

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back