exercise balls vs sizes

kerryp

Reaction score
Hi,

Did any of you ladies have an exercise ball for towards the end of pregnancy or during labour? If so what size did you get? My SIL said she was going to get a 75cm ball today but most placs seem to sell 65cm balls for "normal exercise" so i was wondering if this will do... maybe her 65cm one her sister gave her want blown up enough to seem adequate? If that makes sense. I know it should be big enough for knees to be at 90+ degree form hips but most balls are sold deflated so how on earth am i meant to know which one will be big enough?! :think:

Any elp would be appreciated.

Kerry
x

I am 5'6 and had a 55cm cheep one from argos, it was like a fiver...

it was perfect. depending on your size... 65 should be fine.

im only approx 5'6" as well i think... just the preggers weight makes me feel a lot bigger :lol: the 65cm ones are only £4 in asda at the mo & the 75cm one is £10 in argos so thats what got me thinking in the 1st place!

75cms ones are good for those 5'8 and over. And yes, hips above knees for it to be any good. And feet flat to the floor.

If you are less than 5'8 go for 65cms :)

Or you could do what i've done and splash out a bit and get yaself an adult sized space hopper from argos :dance: I'm 5'7" and its a good size for me - i just wanted something i could play on afterwards :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back