How many?

jayx2

Reaction score
Don't know if there's another thread like this but just wondering how many ounces your LO takes,how many hours in between feeds,how many weeks old they are & what their birth weight was just thought be interesting seeing if there's many the same or different based on their weight & age

Callum is 8oz every 4 hours,4 times a day & he's 11 weeks (9lb1oz@birth)

My little man is a piggy and normally has 8 oz 5 or 6 times a day!! Normally he goes 3 1/2 to 4 hours between feeds but during the night it is longer!! he was 7lb 13oz at birth
xxx

Oh forgot to say he is 15 weeks!
xxx

Joshua is nearly 4 months and will only take 3-4oz a feed every 4 hours. He was born 8lb2oz

Abigail is 2 week old and takes 4oz every 3-4 hours, sometimes she will have more.. she was 9lb 1oz @ birth

Emily is 11 weeks and usually takes 2 - 3 oz every two hours. Really wish she would takebigger feeds less frequently, but it's nt happening at the moment. She was born weighing 6lb 4oz and is now 12lb7oz.

Bertie is 5 or 6oz, every 2-3 hours, sometimes up to 8oz and was only 6lb at birth. Dunno where he puts it all I'm sure. He goes for 5 hours between feeds at night though!

Its quite interesting seeing all the differences
Callums a total chub he loves his food hes due weighed next week hasnt been weighed since 7 weeks wen he was 12lb5oz,think hes a good stone odds now lol:shock:

Hannah takes 6/7 ounces 4 times a day at 4 hourly intervals. she no longer feeds at night and goes from 6:30pm to 6am...

she was 8lb 4 at birth and is now 12lb at 12 weeks

Alyssa is on about 3-4 hourly feeds and when she has a bottle she has 5 oz tops. from me now she wont take more than 4 and seems to be trying to be an ebf baby instead of combi feeding lol. she goes most of the night and only ever wakes for 1 feed at either 3 or 5am from 10/11pm. she was 10lb14oz at birth and is now 15lb dead on at 9 and a half weeks

I've really been worrying about what the 'normal' amount is so this is a great thread. V reassuring to see all the differences.

Jack is nearly 7 weeks and has 5oz every 3-4 hours and then a 6oz feed late at night which usually lasts around 5-6 hours and sees him through til the morning (enabling mummy to have a nice sleep too). He was 7lb 10oz at birth xx

Angel has 4 x 8oz bottles a day usually 4 hourly. She's on 3 meals now too xx

Leo takes like 4-5oz every 3-4 hours sometimes he goes 5 hours at night though but not very often lol he is 3 weeks and 2 days :) and weighed 8lb11 at birth xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back