How many bottles in 24 hours?

fifi211

Reaction score
Just wondering how many bottles/ounces babies around 3 months should be having? At the moment Charlie is having between 6 and 7oz bottles 5 times a day. One of these bottles is a dreamfeed about 11pm and just wondering if actually needs it.

So my question, at 3 months how many bottles/ounces did your lo have?

Almost exactly the same as your LO :)

She tends to faff about during the day as everything else is far more interesting than food even though she's starving so sometimes she won't finish a bottle and demand an extra one shortly after.

Hi,

When Antonio was 3 months old he was having 6 bottles of 7oz. 1 of which was a dreamfeed. I wouldnt drop his 11pm feed just yet, you can try but im certain your LO will wake up at 3am wanting the feed he missed at 11pm, I say this because we did this with Antonio.

T xx

my lo dropped the 11 ish feed around 3 months . i stopped waking him for it and he still slept through without it .Family were saying i was mad to wake a sleeping baby for his feed ! he is now having 4 x7oz bottles. if he is not taking much for this bottle or you need to wake him then try ito leave it out you never know untill you try ! x

Sam has between 5 & 6 6oz bottles a day.

He doesn't seem to really be that hungry until late afternoon early evening and then he seems to want one after the other.

Evie has a 6oz bottle at 6am, 10am, 2pm, 6pm and I dreamfeed her about 3ozs at around 11pm

I don't think she really needs the 11pm one but I'm not brave enough to stop giving it to her! :D

My lo is 13 weeks, now i'm worried she doesnt have enough milk she has 4 5oz bottles.

littleem said:
My lo is 13 weeks, now i'm worried she doesnt have enough milk she has 4 5oz bottles.

If she wanted more she'd let you know ;-)

littleem said:

Dont worry to much hun, she will soon let you know when shes hungry! When your LO have her next growth spurt you will be wondering where shes putting it all :moon:

T xx

Think I might be brave and not give him the 11pm feed tonight, which means I get to go to bed early :dance:

My LO is still on 5oz. I am quite worried hes not getting enough actually. He does have them every 3 hours or so though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back