How many bottles / food is your 6-7 month old having?

Rachel

Reaction score
Just wondering how many bottles your baby had/is having at 6-7 months and how many ounces per bottle?

Also, how much food were/are they having at this age?

Fi is nearly 8 months and she is on 4 210ml (7oz) bottles a day but some of this milk goes into her cereal etc.

I think she's recently dropped a bottle so it would have been about 5 a few weeks ago xx

Hi, Chloe is just six months and our days goes as follows

8.00am - One jar of breakfast porridge
12.30 - I try and give her a bottle, normally she will take about five ounces. If she refuses the bottle I will give her two rusks
5.00 - One jar of main meal food and one jar of pudding
8.00pm - 8oz bottle
11.00 - 8oz bottle

Now I have written this down it doesn't look much.

Violet is 7 1/2 months.

She has.....a 7 oz bottle when she wakes up
breakfast at 9am ish....a few shreddies and toast (maybe eats about half of it??)
dinner at 12 is....a sandwich made with one slice of bread and a yoghurt
2.30 a 4 oz bottle
4.30 ish....tea....something like cauliflower cheese or pasta or chicken and a fruit puree
6.30pm an 8oz bottle before bed.

She was having a dreamfeed at 10.30pm of 6oz but I dropped this over the last couple of days and she has managed to sleep through without it.

The milk in yoghurt, cereal and added as an ingredient also counts towards their daily milk intake...think it's recommened they have about 21oz altogether....although more is ok. :D

Rudy is just over 6 months, he has-

8am- 7oz bottle
9.30am- Breakfast, shredded wheat/ rice crispies (don't ask, they are his fave)/ porridge (all with cows milk)etc
12.00- 6oz bottle
1.30pm- lunch (pasta and sauce/ sandiwch/ jar if out or feeling lazy) and maybe a yoghurt
4/5 pm- 6oz bottle
6.30pm- Dinner (maybe what we are having if baby friendly or I'll make him something) and dessert fruit/ yogurt
8pm- 6oz bottle

He will also usually get a biscuit at some point too, usually heinz baby biscotti :lol:

x

eta- he doesn't have all those for breakfast just one of the three!!!

sarah2807 said:
Violet is 7 1/2 months.

She has.....a 7 oz bottle when she wakes up
breakfast at 9am ish....a few shreddies and toast (maybe eats about half of it??)
dinner at 12 is....a sandwich made with one slice of bread and a yoghurt
2.30 a 4 oz bottle
4.30 ish....tea....something like cauliflower cheese or pasta or chicken and a fruit puree
6.30pm an 8oz bottle before bed.

She was having a dreamfeed at 10.30pm of 6oz but I dropped this over the last couple of days and she has managed to sleep through without it.

The milk in yoghurt, cereal and added as an ingredient also counts towards their daily milk intake...think it's recommened they have about 21oz altogether....although more is ok. :D

Riley is similar to this, has been since about 7 months, although he has his dreamfeed still and also a boob feed or 2 in the night aswell.

Dylan's intake is more or less like this....

08:00 7oz bottle
10:00 Breakfast (e.g. weetabix)
14:00 lunch and yogurt
16:00 4 oz bottle
17:30 Dinner plus fruit
20:00 7 oz bottle

Then sometimes he will wake about 11pm for a bottle or sometimes sleeps through

Theo is 2 Weeks off being 6Months and at the moment he has:

7:15 (ish) 8oz Bottle (240ml)
8am 1/2 Jar of baby Porridge
12pm Small Bowl of Something like Shepards Pie + Veggies
1/2 Jar of Fruit Something..
2pm 8oz Bottle (240ml)
5pm Small Bowl of something savory + Veggies
1/2 Jar or Ella Kitchen Fruit Puree
6:30 8oz Bottle (240ml)

Thanks everyone :)

Kieran is having about the right amount then from reading what you give your babies :)

adam has
5.30 ish boob feed
sometime between 7 and 9 - i weetabix + half banana mashed in with cows milk
10- boob feed for 5 mins or so, sometimes if out then not at all
12.30- savoury meal,(4 large ice cubes) (chicken casserole/shep pie/tuna pasta etc) + fruit and yog and bits of sandwich, cheese, cucmber, pepper etc usually all ends up on floor
2.30/3 big boob feed
5 ish same as lunch except finger foods are usually veggies, bits of pasta, chicken strips etc
7.30 boob feed

various boob feeds throughout night usually about 2/3 smallish ones

Sam has:

7am 6 or 7 oz bottle
8am breakfast: fruit & yoghurt/ organic porridge made with part water, part his milk/ organix banana porridge
11.45/12 Lunch... kidney beans, sweet tat & green beans/ quinoa, carrot, swede/ chickpeas & avocado. 3 oz from his bottle if he wants it (gradually dropping this milk though)
2.45pm/3pm 6oz botle
5.45pm dinner... 3 veg & rice / 3 veg & pasta, fruit
6.45pm 7 oz bottle

logan is breast fed (and refusing to give it up), our day is sometimes (but possibly he's thinking of changing):

Between 6 and 7 am breast feed (both boobs).
8:50 Small breast feed (one boob) leading to nap, but he's thinking of dropping nap so may change this feed.
btw 10 and 10:30 food, either 30g of paket mix with 30 g water at home or a 125g jar if out and about offered with water, 5 mL drink or dribbled.
11:30 Big breast feed (both Boobs)
2 pm lunch, usually packet mix (60g) and pureed fruit if at home, pureed veg and jar (125g )or pot (100g) of fruit or youghurt if out. Water offered and rejected
in afternoon finger food, most acceptable are rusks or childrens crisps. water offered 5mL dribbled.
5 pm ish big breast feed leading to nap
6 pm tea 60g packet mix (different one to lunch) and a fruit or youghurt dessert, water offered.
7:30 boob feed leading to sleep.

And even having all this his weight gain was only 300g between 5 and 6 months!

Sandi

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back