How many weeks...

kerry5a

Reaction score
How many weeks will you be / were you when you went on leave from work?

I was 22 weeks lol but I had pain in my pelvis and my job involved a lot of standing around so I quit!! Im on my own with a 3 year old so luckily I got the support I needed x

I'm leaving when I'm about 37 weeks. Dec 30th is my last day.xx

I will be 36 weeks when I finish on 4th January

I will be nearly 34 weeks!!
xxx

I'll be 38 weeks if everything goes to plan :) x

---
- Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I finish work next friday, only 4 more days to go and I can't wait! I'll be 34 +2 then but I'm taking 3 weeks annual leave then starting mat leave at 37 +5 x x x

Finishing work at 37 weeks & 4 days....hope baby doesn't come before that!!

I was 30 weeks, I just couldn't cope anymore. My manager was a twat and I was working in a really busy retail shop and was on my feet all day. My feet kept swelling up because of it too :/ x

34 weeks coz I got 3 weeks leave to take. Officially mat leave starts 37 weeks which is Xmas week :shock:

Im off now and have been since september, but im off sick. Mat leave automatically starts at 36 weeks if youre off ill, so planning on being signed off till then, taking any hols then starting mat leave prob around 38/39 weeks x

im working up to 38 weeks :oooo: hoping il be ok til then. starting to feel it now. had a meeting scheduled with the manager of London today for 1pm...so at 12.30 i decided to go out for lunch for an hour :shock: it didnt' go down too well but i just think i'm losing my marbles a bit lol xx

I finished last weds at 36 +1 - used up my leave that I was going to save but I'd just had enough and wanted to get organised and relax at home - my mat leave wasn't actually due to start till 38 + 5 but am definitely glad I decided to finish early x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back