How Many Sleep Suits

Loveleen

Reaction score
Hello again..I know I am asking so many questions but I cant help..seems I have woken up realizing baby is coming soon and sort of freaking out..:)

I have bought 6 sleepsuits for my lil one of 0-3 months size..Can any of you advice if this is enough..being a first time mum I have no clue on how much is enough..I know the baby is coming in winters so will stay mostly inside but wanted to check with you all as babies grow out of size so quickly..

Plz advice..and thanks in advance..:)

im no expert as this is my first one but i would suggest to buy a couple in newborn size aswell as 0-3 might be quite big for your little one.. I think i have about 4 or 5 in newborn and about 10 in 0-3 x

I had 9 nb sleepsuits and had to go out to get more... Toby is only just on the 0-3 stuff so from my experience I think I would suggest 12-15 nb ones to make life easier in the first few days...
:flower:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have about 10 in newborn, 0-3 and 3-6! To start off with their forever throwing up or weeing on them!! I used to put sleepsuits underneath clothes too when it's cold for extra warmth!

Thanks girls..I will buy atleast 10. I was just so confused but you are right babies might throw up any time so its better to keep some handy specially with winters coming so soon..

I have about 100,000 sleepsuits! haha. I only bought about 5 or 6 but have been given LOADS!!!

I went to a nearly new sales and manged to pick up about 7 newborn suits, most of them with tags still on for a couple of pounds (bargin). I have about nine 0-3 months. About 6 of each size in vest and a few cargdians. Would it be possible for your Mum to pop out easy, once the baby has arrived?? I only ask as hubby said not to get anymore sleepsuits until baby arrives, and then he can whiz down to one of the big super stores and grab the right size clothes and pop them in the washing machine.

As a family babies seem to be either big or small, so don't really want to buy to many new borns, until baby arrives and we know what size she is.

I have 12 vests and 9 sleep suits in 0-3 size. I'm not sure about getting any newborn sizes cos going by family history, I'm expecting a long legged 9 pounder lol! I might get a couple cheapies from asda just in case.

I have hundreds of vests and peob about 6 sleepsuits in newborn size then about 6 in 0-3. I was gonna get some more, but was gonna wait to get some more as I know people are going to buy me stuff. Primark and asda are great for very cheap ones! X

I thought that, but most of the clothes bought were outfits for 0-3 or 3-6 months...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks girls..I agree thats a good idea..I will ask hubby to walk down to the stores to get additional in case I need more than 10..:)

I would most definitely advise to buy newborn size as well! Cameron was 10.2lbs/4.6kg when he was born and he still wears tiny baby and new born stuff, he drowns in 0-3mnths clothes!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back