How many siblings do you have?

Just likkle old me. I had a little brother 15 months younger but he died at 6mths old. I wanted a huuuuuuge family, but alas, not to be

I have two younger brothers Mark - 22 and Glyn 20.

I have 1 older brother (3.5 yrs older) and I would like to have 2 children with the same kind of age gap. Although Rubie has 3 half siblings, 2 half brothers age 11 and 19 and a half sister age 17. The 11 year old lives with us so Rubie will probably think he is her proper brother. Not sure what to do about that one yet, when to tell her etc :?

I have 4 Sisters and 3 Brothers

Half =
Jay 25
Kerry 22
Chelsea 11
Toni 5

Step =
Aaron 17
Jodie 15

And my real brother Chad 14

I love having a big family but i dont want a big family myself

i was an only child till i was 20 :shock: then my dad married someone only 10 yrs older then me ! now i have too ickle brothers !

freddie is 4 (5 in march 07)
and toby is 2 (3 in april 07)

ive got one brother (james) who is 28 and one sister(lisa) who is 32

I have an older bro (27) then theres me (26) then my dad left and both parents remarried, I now have:

Moms new marriage:
Half Sis (18 )
Half Sis (16)

Dads new marriage:
Half Bro (21)
Half Sis (18 )

so 5 siblings in total.....DF is an only child.

I'd like 2/3 kids, OH wants a large family as he was lonely growing up just him & his mom (& she never remarried so was only ever the 2 of them).

I have one bro 15months younger than me, and a sister 7 years younger than me. I wanted 4 kids but we're stopping at 2 now!! I have a big family, alot of cousins, aunts and uncles! OH only has an older brother who is 3yrs older and comes from a very small family, hence he only wants 2 kids :lol:

one sister 18months older than me.

My dad remarried so have a step sister who is 18.

My mums partner has a daughter who is 22 and a son who is 26.

there is 2 years 5 months between me and my sis

i want a big family my dad was an only child and has always sed he wanted Bros and Sis so i would love to give B brothers and sisters

mind u he could have god knows how many half bros and sis as far as i know :rotfl: (thanks to u know who)

older brother wayne whos 30
me im 23
younger brother whos 20

i would like 6 kids!!
ive always wanted a big family

I'm an only child.

I acquired one step-brother when I was 18. He is 10 years older than me. I don't see him much...actually I haven't seen hin in about a year.

I'm the youngest (30) and I have 2 older brothers, they are 33 and 36.

I don't talk to the eldest one though...he's a waste of skin.

YAY congrats Xena!

I am an only child

Oh has two younger brothers

I don't want my LO to be an only child so we would like another or possibly 2.
But will see!

I have a younger brother he is 9 years younger than me (18).

:D

I have 2 younger sisters 30 and 28 (im 31), a half sister by my mum of 12, an older half brother and sister by my dad - dont know how old they are lol, and 3 younger half brothers by my dad of 17, 15 and 13. I think my dad has a few more kids somewhere but not sure, the cad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back